Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If they really did make a legendary scale figure and used #3 from that drawing it would be HUUUUUUGGGEEEE!

Honestly all four of those concept poses are a lot better than what we got IMO. :lol

I dont get the 1/2 scale man, it looks like a midget 1/1. Surely you'd go 1/4 which sits nicely on a shelf and is impressive or 1/1 which stands on the floor and is a complete BEAST.

Could not afford LSF but I'm sure it will be amazing!!

Thanks for all the thoughts on TDKR guys. Really interesting reading and all valid points.

Bruce I went to JB's bro they had nothing. They have really dropped the ball lately. Well in QLD anyways lol

Where do you see that, last time I checked the page for it on SS it no longer has a date listed on it.

Strange, the exclusive has no date listed. Usually they ship first right?

I think that's because it's sold out with no wait list? I mean, since buyers are already notified internally and there's no point in updating to let others know?

Was just thinking something.... Could the Ex ship EARLIER then the May stated on the page for the Regular??? Just wondering because I still have some saving to do

I know man I've looked at a few places this weekend and it's nowhere to be found. I give up for now.

C'mon May!! I am really hoping/praying for no further delays with this I really want it ASAP. Sorry you guys that have heaps on order I just got this piece and I wanted it yesterday :lol

I know man I've looked at a few places this weekend and it's nowhere to be found. I give up for now.

C'mon May!! I am really hoping/praying for no further delays with this I really want it ASAP. Sorry you guys that have heaps on order I just got this piece and I wanted it yesterday :lol

I'm lovin it I've only got 2 figs on PO so I'm ready for new reveals like Snowtrooper.

Bump.... because nobody puts Batman near the bottom of the page!!:lecture

:lol I think everyone has done a job and a half to take the thread this far :hi5:

I'm lovin it I've only got 2 figs on PO so I'm ready for new reveals like Snowtrooper.

I'm only comin back out for Superman, WW and maybe WWH if I like the sculpt. I don't think they are making anything else I want this year. Unless they surprise me with some new TMNT stuff.

Back