Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

tmnt-sideshow-exclusives.jpg

Well I have these four dynamic brothers and together and individually they look amazing (although IMO Leo is the weakest as far as sculpt goes) but I think deciding which pose I like better is an almost impossible question to answer. These four would look just as good standing in a chilled out pose aswell. I do feel museum poses have a classic timesless feel to them though

Sometimes, something really great comes down the pike. Right? I love those Turtles.

Definitely makes the old Batman movie seem like kids movie

you sir, are a fool.

and wrong

and a fool

I dont get the 1/2 scale man, it looks like a midget 1/1. Surely you'd go 1/4 which sits nicely on a shelf and is impressive or 1/1 which stands on the floor and is a complete BEAST.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

tmnt-sideshow-exclusives.jpg

Well I have these four dynamic brothers and together and individually they look amazing (although IMO Leo is the weakest as far as sculpt goes) but I think deciding which pose I like better is an almost impossible question to answer. These four would look just as good standing in a chilled out pose aswell. I do feel museum poses have a classic timesless feel to them though

I want these 4 so bad. I shall have them!

Skaar is an example of a dynamic pose that really works as is the Spiderman Com, and the Thor PF. However, I do agree that museum poses do tend to make for great viewing of our bad boys... Hence why THESE....

D55B5C08-B832-44C9-8D15-D944861C9776-6854-000005DFDEAB1756_zpsb12f04e9.jpg

Will make for incredibly dynamic display partners, even though they have fairly simple museum posses?

Oh I love posting up pretty pics...lol

Sometimes, something really great comes down the pike. Right? I love those Turtles.

Thank you sir. I would have been devastated if I had missed them. It was how I discovered SS.

I want these 4 so bad. I shall have them!

I hope you get them man. I have heard they go for good money now. I have no idea how much but I highly recommend them either way. There is nothing better on the market for tmnt than these IMO. It is hilarious that the ex is 425-450 for them when talking about 2000 for bats and I think 600-650 for the Reg. Not many of them around I gather.

Thank you sir. I would have been devastated if I had missed them. It was how I discovered SS.

I hope you get them man. I have heard they go for good money now. I have no idea how much but I highly recommend them either way. There is nothing better on the market for tmnt than these IMO. It is hilarious that the ex is 425-450 for them when talking about 2000 for bats and I think 600-650 for the Reg. Not many of them around I gather.

Not many mint ones I don't think... Lots of breakable pieces there.

I swear to god if you were kicked by this batman pf you would snap in half!! Those are some serious legs right there!!! :lol I think he could leap a tall building in a single bound but then again why bother when you have a batwing. Batman is such a pimp! I can picture him walking up to Xzibit punching him in the face and saying "You've just been PIMPED" hopin in the batmobile and flyin off with hydralics and spinning rims ablaze with some cutting edge hip hop music to boot!!

I know I post a lot of the same stuff up, but it is all fun, and exciting to me.

It's all good man. It honestly doesn't bother me one bit. I'm just :stick without getting to the :thwak level i hope. So gets those Batman pics posted already :wink1:

The last pic looks like he forgot to go to the batloo before he left the cave! "MUST H..HOLD....or Alfred.......will..KILL me...."

Batarang has grown on me sooo much since the PO. I seriously love it now. That looks so badass. I can't wait for visitors to walk into my place look at that and go WTF is THAT?!?!? and I'm just gonna stand there and smile.

Batarang has grown on me sooo much since the PO. I seriously love it now. That looks so badass. I can't wait for visitors to walk into my place look at that and go WTF is THAT?!?!? and I'm just gonna stand there and smile.

You would allow people in your home who don't know who Batman is?::dunno

you sir, are a fool.

and wrong

and a fool

What I meant was the Nolan series was much more realistic and adult, whereas the older Batman was more family movie. Pardon me if I have offended you. :wink1:

Back