Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm hoping for new Vader and Fett PFs.

Love Star Wars but I am not even going to attempt collecting it. I know I'll be in for a world of hurt if try and take it on :panic: :lol

Still waiting on a DD PF.:impatient:

Agreed DD has so much statue potential. I loved (was it a comicquette) they made not that long ago? I soo wanted to order but had no $$$$.

Love Star Wars but I am not even going to attempt collecting it. I know I'll be in for a world of hurt if try and take it on :panic: :lol

Agreed DD has so much statue potential. I loved (was it a comicquette) they made not that long ago? I soo wanted to order but had no $$$$.

Coms 1:5 so a big no for me. I want him standing up. In all his 1/4th glory.

I've actually decided I'm only collecting SW in 1/4 with armour so I have Stormy, Scout and will PO Snowtrooper, Vader and Fett.

Cool I understand. I don't have a problem with the Coms. My four turtles have all the detail I could ever want in 1/5. If I like it I will happily order a com or PF and yes a classic standing pose for DD would be something to behold.

Cool I understand. I don't have a problem with the Coms. My four turtles have all the detail I could ever want in 1/5. If I like it I will happily order a com or PF and yes a classic standing pose for DD would be something to behold.

Honestly, if they had done a standing 1/5th DD I may have picked it up by now but the crouching grave thing really wasn't my cup of tea.

I will order Supes, WW, WWH (if it s a good sculpt), and any Iron Man 1/4 aka Extremis or Movie, and the new Spideman that was previewed as well, BUT I just hope they are spread out a bit.

Nice we've turned the place into a statue therapy session. I like it. Anyone got a peace pipe?

+1 for Iron Man

My best friend got the last PF and War Machine aswell and they are unbelievable in person :monkey5

1000px-Crush-FindingNemo3D.jpg

I'm hoping Iron Patriot will be a PF coming out.

Funnily enough it's one of the characters I know little about. I look forward to seeing him in Iron Man 3 so I can be a little more informed. I have read a lot of Iron Man but nothing so far that has incorporated that character.

Funnily enough it's one of the characters I know little about. I look forward to seeing him in Iron Man 3 so I can be a little more informed. I have read a lot of Iron Man but nothing so far that has incorporated that character.

Well I think it's going to be the next armor that will be introduced by SS so it's going to have to do. I'm not paying crazy prices for the maquette.

Well I think it's going to be the next armor that will be introduced by SS so it's going to have to do. I'm not paying crazy prices for the maquette.

I'm hoping Iron Patriot will be a PF coming out.

In the comics Iron Patriot is an identity taken by the Dark Avengers leader Norman Osborn, yes the Green Goblin, after he assumes control of SHIELD(Renamed HAMMER) and takes control of all of Tony's armors. After a time he losses control and loses the armor.

Iron Patriot in the movie is just a Painted up version of the War Machine armor, but a newer version the what we saw in IM 2 made for Rhody by Tony to appease the government. I have seen a clean WM bust as well so we may get several different versions.

Back