Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

my gripe is the cape, i think it should be close to his body, not further away other than that, looks amazing :monkey4

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

ur really lucky to pre-order that stuff, im 13 so it takes time for me to save up my money and buy one statue :impatient:

I've been waiting for this forever, I can wait a little longer.
There may be other Batman figures on the horizon, I'm sure... but this is the first one of this caliber.

^^ True that. The only Batman I can think of that held any value or my interest was Bowens, and that came out in 1992 with an ed size of 5555. Not saying there weren't any others between then and now, but ones that held my interest. Some of the b/w were cool but not enough for me to purchase. When this came out, the going price on the Bowen steadily dropped.
Says a lot about SS PF even with a ridiculously large ed size.

My EX just converted!!! So glad I waited it out!

:hi5: That is wicked!! Always nice to hear :yess:

This will always be the SS original:lecture

You got it King! You have all bought the first SS Batman and it's a mother of a statue. All 25"'s of it!! :horror :monkey4

^^ True that. The only Batman I can think of that held any value or my interest was Bowens, and that came out in 1992 with an ed size of 5555. Not saying there weren't any others between then and now, but ones that held my interest. Some of the b/w were cool but not enough for me to purchase. When this came out, the going price on the Bowen steadily dropped.
Says a lot about SS PF even with a ridiculously large ed size.

You're Right bro. When I recieved my first SS piece years ago it changed my collecting drastically. Basically everything else I bought just didn't measure up to the SS's quality and detail and now I just patiently wait for SS to make the characters I want and then dive in if I can affortd it :)
There are other companies that make great statues but SS always wows me more :yess:

July bro :wink1: just a couple more months of hibernation and you're there bear!

Go get that 10th free coffee!! It will help! For sures!

tumblr_m9x7ztDDyf1rfs70jo1_500.jpg

I know mate! We've been ripped off!!:rotfl I look forward to seeing the end of the auction

Back