Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Waiting for the Amazonian Princess...

1016221_10151780654656096_864672716_n.jpg

Looks great but the Gargoyle is facing the wrong way:monkey1

Been debating if I want to order this or not. Same goes with the Life Size Bust so this may be ordered soon along with the Life Size. Joker Life Size Bust will be out soon and that thing is amazing.

Since this was first teased I figured they'd do an extremely limited version, probably the classic blue and grey since the current one has more black in the cowl, boots and gloves. But it's too early. I wouldn't expect it until after the current version it ships.

Not even Storm, but the fact the Spider-Man PF was rereleased with the limited original black and red costume and the Negative Zone version is what had me anticipating a similar move for Batman. I wouldn't be surprised if the do something or another with Superman, too. (Lol Extremely limited Mullet head Supes!)

You know we all joked about that a long time ago.... It I could see it happening.... And I think Kingers head would explode

You know we all joked about that a long time ago.... It I could see it happening.... And I think Kingers head would explode

:explode: Ya know, Spidey, this hobby can consume you as much negatively as can it positively. I am hoping I can get what I need and free myself from the SS chains.

Hope they don't make a blue Batman like the White Storm Ex because I would really want that. I'm kinda thinking they would prefer to save a character like Batman for a full release because let's face it Batman means $$$$

And yeah I know SS did it with Spidey & Hulk but them days are long over now. I'm thinking they'll save something like this for more of a B character now because what ever it is with an ES of 150 it will sell out fast.

The fact that they made Gladiator Hulk makes me hopeful that they'll make a Dark Knight Returns Batman one day.

Hope they don't make a blue Batman like the White Storm Ex because I would really want that. I'm kinda thinking they would prefer to save a character like Batman for a full release because let's face it Batman means $$$$

And yeah I know SS did it with Spidey & Hulk but them days are long over now. I'm thinking they'll save something like this for more of a B character now because what ever it is with an ES of 150 it will sell out fast.

3 different Coloured Hulk Coms along with 2 Storms, 2 Angels, and 2 batman Busts prove THOSE days are STILL very much around.

Red Son Superman with the Ex head with JUST RED eyes anyone

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

3 different Coloured Hulk Coms along with 2 Storms, 2 Angels, and 2 batman Busts prove THOSE days are STILL very much around.

Red Son Superman with the Ex head with JUST RED eyes anyone

I totally want a Red Son Superman in my collection :pray:

Repaints are ****. I rofl at the buffoons who bought three hulk coms.

I pretty much agree with you there Bruce. I really don't care how limited something is. I'll ONLY be purchasing one version of one statue.

Back