Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Saw it, and what has been seen can not be unseen:monkey2

tis the very sad truth sir, tis the very sad truth :(

Robin+Hug+Batman+%2317.png

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

You're Right bro. When I recieved my first SS piece years ago it changed my collecting drastically. Basically everything else I bought just didn't measure up to the SS's quality and detail and now I just patiently wait for SS to make the characters I want and then dive in if I can affortd it :)
There are other companies that make great statues but SS always wows me more :yess:

Yah, that's pretty much where I'm at with collecting as well. SS puts out a lot of great looking items and its easy to get caught up in the hype for stuff that you may not have to deep an interest in. Batman was a must for me though. I'll see what happens this month, but after that it's time for a break.

2013 was a heavy year, :thud:

I was going to wait until SDCC to pre-order, but I couldn't resist. I have a spot already picked out for Mr. Dark Knight.

Ordered at PopCultureZone.com and got all these Comic books free.

Your Order Contains:
1 x BATMAN PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE STATUE - SIDESHOW
(74/370: 20% Deposit)
(This product is available for pre-order only)
1 x FREE W/$150 -STEPHEN KING -DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER BORN HC
1 x FREE W/$25 -BATMAN & ROBIN #1 - GRANT MORRISON
1 x FREE W/$25 -PUNISHER WAR ZONE #1 DIE CUT COVER 1991
1 x FREE W/$50 -SPAWN BATMAN COMIC FRANK MILLER,MCFARLANE 1994
1 x FREE W/$25 AVENGING SPIDERMAN #1 2012
1 x FREE W/$25 INCREDIBLE HULK #1 2012
1 x FREE W/$50 SUPERMAN #204 1ST JIM LEE SUPERMAN NM 2004

I was going to wait until SDCC to pre-order, but I couldn't resist. I have a spot already picked out for Mr. Dark Knight.

Ordered at PopCultureZone.com and got all these Comic books free.

Your Order Contains:
1 x BATMAN PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE STATUE - SIDESHOW
(74/370: 20% Deposit)
(This product is available for pre-order only)
1 x FREE W/$150 -STEPHEN KING -DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER BORN HC
1 x FREE W/$25 -BATMAN & ROBIN #1 - GRANT MORRISON
1 x FREE W/$25 -PUNISHER WAR ZONE #1 DIE CUT COVER 1991
1 x FREE W/$50 -SPAWN BATMAN COMIC FRANK MILLER,MCFARLANE 1994
1 x FREE W/$25 AVENGING SPIDERMAN #1 2012
1 x FREE W/$25 INCREDIBLE HULK #1 2012
1 x FREE W/$50 SUPERMAN #204 1ST JIM LEE SUPERMAN NM 2004

Congrats on the PO and all the freeb's :hi5:

That's cool NickNack! Wish I had some new comics coming my way :( I'm just finishing the latest IDW Transformers collection and then I've got nothing :gah: With all the Planet Hulk maddness I think I might give that another read. Even comics are getting damn expensive these days :pfft:

Do any of you guys think they'll make a limited run of an alternate Batsuit color for Batman as they did for Storm? I think so. I mean, there's like 9,000 of these coming out, man. They're already doing it for the life size bust. What's to stop them from doing it to the PF? It's bound to happen.

If so, what color would you guys prefer? Black/Gray or his old Blue/Gray color scheme? If they could somehow change the logo on his chest to his vintage yellow logo, then I think I'd go for an alternate blue.

Do any of you guys think they'll make a limited run of an alternate Batsuit color for Batman as they did for Storm? I think so. I mean, there's like 9,000 of these coming out, man. They're already doing it for the life size bust. What's to stop them from doing it to the PF? It's bound to happen.

If so, what color would you guys prefer? Black/Gray or his old Blue/Gray color scheme? If they could somehow change the logo on his chest to his vintage yellow logo, then I think I'd go for an alternate blue.

I say yes but not for a while just because there are so many other characters still left to do for the first time. For instance I'd like to see the justice league get filed in before seeing rehashes.

Since this was first teased I figured they'd do an extremely limited version, probably the classic blue and grey since the current one has more black in the cowl, boots and gloves. But it's too early. I wouldn't expect it until after the current version it ships.

Not even Storm, but the fact the Spider-Man PF was rereleased with the limited original black and red costume and the Negative Zone version is what had me anticipating a similar move for Batman. I wouldn't be surprised if the do something or another with Superman, too. (Lol Extremely limited Mullet head Supes!)

Back