Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

for some reason?

Could that reason be that they were TOTALLY RAD!

Yes Sir it may have something to do with that :lol

02.jpg

Most dudes were using Hulk and Ultimate Warrior though

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

All this Hulkamania talk has me thinking about the flick Bigger, Stronger, Faster. You dudes seen it?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

That scene where Arnold locks arms with the main dude for the photo op cracks me up. He got to be Dillon!

WOW I had forgotten Road Rash :lol That is a nice collection in wait dude. You must have some serious space for those beauties. Master Chief must be close by now :impatient:

Yeah my garage is huge!! :p
imag0442b.jpg

imag0441i.jpg

Road Rash was the bomb but the bestest Mega Drive game was/is Gunstar Heroes and if you don't believe me I will fight you.

For me the best Mega Drive game will always be Streets of Rage 2. high up on that list are Castle of illusion, Aladdin and Street Racer (the edgy kid's Mario Kart)

Altered Beast(ing) is the **** too.

POWER UP!
2.gif

More like POW AHP
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusions BR!!

**** yeah!! :rock:rock
I was watching a video game TV show back then and they previewed Castle of Illusion.... I went :horror
Had to have the Mega Drive.

Yeah my garage is huge!! :p

Holy Crap Dude! :horror :lol I have not yet reached your elite garage space level lol That is fine looking collection though you must be proud :yess:

For me the best Mega Drive game will always be Streets of Rage 2. high up on that list are Castle of illusion, Aladdin and Street Racer (the edgy kid's Mario Kart)

More like POW AHP
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

**** yeah!! :rock:rock
I was watching a video game TV show back then and they previewed Castle of Illusion.... I went :horror
Had to have the Mega Drive.

Actually my father used to go to Hong Kong on business a couple of times a year and each time he would buy me a couple of games (He was rad like that) and low and behold he brought back Illusions. I slapped the cartridge in (how cool are cartridges by the way, you can't beat the excitement of jammin a new game in and then you would just turn it off at any point reef it out and slap in another cartridge and be on your merry way again) and was totally blown away by the graphics. Super cool game at the time.

Holy Crap Dude! I have not yet reached your elite garage space level lol That is fine looking collection though you must be proud.

Actually my father used to go to Hong Kong on business a couple of times a year and each time he would buy me a couple of games (He was rad like that) and low and behold he brought back Illusions. I slapped the cartridge in (how cool are cartridges by the way, you can't beat the excitement of jammin a new game in and then you would just turn it off at any point reef it out and slap in another cartridge and be on your merry way again) and was totally blown away by the graphics. Super cool game at the time.

Awesome! and yes blowing and jamming is where it's at! :lecture
I'd be prouder (sic?) of my collection if I had it displayed and could look at it :p

Thanks! :1-1:

Goddamit that means we really have to wait until October to see this piece..........:thud:

Back