Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

:lol Yep I almost Bat**** myself! when I read that waiting for all the Hulk fans to come in and trash the place :panic: in a rage of gamma enduced fury!! :mad: :lol

hqdefault.jpg

They can bring it.

Nerd rage only makes me stronger.

How about this:)?

1016240_618529578172108_401891980_n.jpg

Yeah this does nothing for me as I don't see why Superman would take on the avengers :dunno I realise the whole DC vs Marvel thing but as far as his character goes it makes no sense

They can bring it.

Nerd rage only makes me stronger.

:rotfl Hey man did you get your Snowtrooper PF?

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yep I'm doing the same with Planet Hulk. Although I'm leaning towards passing and waiting for a Normal comic Hulk instead. Damn this SDCC can't kick off soon enough!

Joker bust looks so crazy! That is must if you gots the Bats bust for sure. Not my dice but I certainly like them all the same. Now SS just need to make a dio of Alex and we're set!

il_570xN.358826018_grgs.jpg

The Ex can be a hidden button you press and it plays the Streets of rage music with a light up feature in his fist :lecture

Oh man now you're speaking my language for real. Streets of Rage figs would rule but I'd love if PCS would branch out into other CAPCOM licenses too. Namely Final Fight.

:lol Oh yeah Final Fight was awesome. I loved it soo much but there was something about kicking the crap out of a car that was incredibly enjoyable :lol

PCS can barely handle what they have

You're wrong and please stop saying that.

They
can't
handle what they have now. Constant delays, things on preorder for what feels like forever now, still immense quality control issues even with these low production runs, a bunch of stuff that still has not went up on preorder, canceling the MK9 line, etc... The most PCS can handle at one time is one license, and even that's a stretch :lol It really bugs me when people on Statue Forum beg them to take on more licenses. Even if they did, we would never see anything come out of it till we were old.

You're wrong and please stop saying that.

They
can't
handle what they have now. Constant delays, things on preorder for what feels like forever now, still immense quality control issues even with these low production runs, a bunch of stuff that still has not went up on preorder, canceling the MK9 line, etc... The most PCS can handle at one time is one license, and even that's a stretch :lol It really bugs me when people on Statue Forum beg them to take on more licenses. Even if they did, we would never see anything come out of it till we were old.

Same old story..and? You buy from them, or you don't. Move on.....

Sideshow has a whole bunch of delays too(where's my batman???)....It's the norm. Quality control...my Sagat came out really nice. How was your Sagat?

Joker bust looks so crazy! That is must if you gots the Bats bust for sure. Not my dice but I certainly like them all the same. Now SS just need to make a dio of Alex and we're set!

il_570xN.358826018_grgs.jpg

The Ex can be a hidden button you press and it plays the Streets of rage music with a light up feature in his fist :lecture

-> -> B

Man I freakking love Streets of Rage!! Spent hours, days, months playing this every weekend back in the days!
Such awesome soundtrack too.

[ame="https://youtu.be/SpjnzxtZ6Qg"]https://youtu.be/SpjnzxtZ6Qg[/ame]

-> -> B

Man I freakking love Streets of Rage!! Spent hours, days, months playing this every weekend back in the days!
Such awesome soundtrack too.

:lol Hey Drakul, that is awesome I didn't know there was an actual music vid for that!! :lol :hi5: I'm the same man I had friends over all the time building up some serious hours of game play. I was always a fan of the two-player games.

So what's on your SS plate at the moment bro? The race to October is dragging seriously for me at the moment :thud: :sleep I only have Bats and Supes on order currently so it seems I shall be statueless for some time yet! :impatient: :)

:lol Hey Drakul, that is awesome I didn't know there was an actual music vid for that!! :lol :hi5: I'm the same man I had friends over all the time building up some serious hours of game play. I was always a fan of the two-player games.

So what's on your SS plate at the moment bro? The race to October is dragging seriously for me at the moment :thud: :sleep I only have Bats and Supes on order currently so it seems I shall be statueless for some time yet! :impatient: :)

The video and music were actually 'stolen' by Yuzo Koshiro for the SoR OST, I only found out about that video because of the game though.
I had a childhood friend that spent most weekends at my house growing up and we'd always play Streets of Rage 2 and 3 (Castle of Illusion before that), Road Rash too :)

Right now I have Master Chief, Batman, Diablo, Nathan Drake, Superman, Harley Quinn and Planet Hulk on PO.
I also have a WL for Darth Malgus that I hope converts and one for Rider of Mordor EX that I'd probably cancel anyway.
But I also have other statues to tide me over :)

Yeah this does nothing for me as I don't see why Superman would take on the avengers :dunno I realise the whole DC vs Marvel thing but as far as his character goes it makes no sense

It's actually based on 'JLA/Avengers' by Kurt Busiek and George Pérez (2003).

george+perez.+jla+-+avengers.+superman.jpg

That custom's a stiff rendition, though.

The video and music were actually 'stolen' by Yuzo Koshiro for the SoR OST, I only found out about that video because of the game though.
I had a childhood friend that spent most weekends at my house growing up and we'd always play Streets of Rage 2 and 3 (Castle of Illusion before that), Road Rash too :)

Right now I have Master Chief, Batman, Diablo, Nathan Drake, Superman, Harley Quinn and Planet Hulk on PO.
I also have a WL for Darth Malgus that I hope converts and one for Rider of Mordor EX that I'd probably cancel anyway.
But I also have other statues to tide me over :)

WOW I had forgotten Road Rash :lol That is a nice collection in wait dude. You must have some serious space for those beauties. Master Chief must be close by now :impatient:

It's actually based on 'JLA/Avengers' by Kurt Busiek and George Pérez (2003).

That custom's a stiff rendition, though.

Agreed :)

Thanks for the enlightenment Shoo. I just checked it out. That is one pricey comic :pfft: (although I have not really looked around yet)

Back