Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Is it just me or does his emblem on this chest look like its cloth now and not sculpt.

are you talking about the bust or the PF? If its the PF I am not sure how they could have had a sculpted emblem over the cloth costume.

Definitely it's a prod piece. The emblem's changed.
..the contrast of the embossed emblem was one of the things I liked most in the proto. :(

SDCC 2012:

P1120009.jpg

Definitely it's a prod piece. The emblem's changed.
..the contrast of the embossed emblem was one of the things I liked most in the proto. :(

SDCC 2012:

P1120009.jpg

I thought something looked different, thats a shame. Maybe someone can make them and sell to boardies so we can place them over the emblem?

That emblem did pop in the proto. Not a fan of the new "flat" look.

The emblem in the proto as probably a sticker that they slapped on him for the con. I would rather have the emblem as part of the fabric then see it peeling off in 5 years when the glue goes on the back of it :lecture

The emblem in the proto as probably a sticker that they slapped on him for the con. I would rather have the emblem as part of the fabric then see it peeling off in 5 years when the glue goes on the back of it :lecture

Agree. But still doesn't look as good. :lecture:lol

Good catch dude, and yeah, that's kind of a let down. The raised logo definitely makes a difference between quality and cheapness. The fabric looks a little different in quality and color too in comparison to the proto (might be the light though). It's still a nice piece, but it makes you wonder if they're gonna do the same thing with Superman. His crest is a lot bigger. I wonder if Bat's logo would've been raised if he was fully sculpted. Makes you think.

His neck is still way too long.

I thought the same thing, but I think that's because for that sculpt, you're supposed to place the statue at a side angle (like they show on the SS site). That way his head looks normal and you can't see the huge outstretched neck. The other sculpt would be to face the statue forward with.

Maybe it doesn't look as long from a slightly angled position to somewhat show the front of the statue while still having the face looking forward. It'd definitely look odd to have it completely sideways with that head sculpt though.

I'm sure there were production reasons for changing the emblem, though I do agree it's unfortunate.

Good catch dude, and yeah, that's kind of a let down. The raised logo definitely makes a difference between quality and cheapness. The fabric looks a little different in quality and color too in comparison to the proto (might be the light though). It's still a nice piece, but it makes you wonder if they're gonna do the same thing with Superman. His crest is a lot bigger. I wonder if Bat's logo would've been raised if he was fully sculpted. Makes you think.

Thanks. I find it to be a big let down. If they do the same with the Superman PF I think that will be a really killer for that piece as the emblem is much bigger.

Thanks. I find it to be a big let down. If they do the same with the Superman PF I think that will be a really killer for that piece as the emblem is much bigger.

Haven't they changed Supes emblem already? Check the pics. Relax lads, Supes looks awesome from what I've seen IMO. Bats however, meh I really liked the raised emblem. I hope they're showing production pieces of Bats and Supes at SDCC as it is so late in the game for those releases at this point and they really should show us what we are getting. :pray:

Haven't they changed Supes emblem already? Check the pics. Relax lads, Supes looks awesome from what I've seen IMO. Bats however, meh I really liked the raised emblem. I hope they're showing production piece of Bats and Supes at SDCC as it is so late in the game for those releases at this point and they really should show us what we are getting. :pray:

Didn't order Superman as I didn't like it but it just went up for PO a few months ago so I doubt this is a production piece.

Back