Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yes! The side lighting on Bats makes it look like he's on a building top, looking down on the city and a billboard or something is lighting up one side of his body.

And then supes, the light is coming straight down on to his face like if he is about to take off and fly. Like in MoS! So perfect!

I like king b's dark cube to because the cape disappears into the dark and gives it that, "you down know how big it really is" feel. So wicked! This really just proves how awesome these two statues are because they can not be displayed badly! Haha

Thanks man. Yeah I got two side strips. Disconnected one so that I get that look. Also adds more presence in the room like that. Now Supes acts as a sick nightlight for anyone that sleeps in the family room

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Zod, love your setup man. Looks stellar.

Thanks! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get Superman and WW. I'd like them all together so I'll have to decide if they each get a Besta unit or get set up somewhere else next to each other. That empty space next to Batman has been reserved for Superman for a very long time so I guess I've got until WW comes out to decide.

Thanks! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get Superman and WW. I'd like them all together so I'll have to decide if they each get a Besta unit or get set up somewhere else next to each other. That empty space next to Batman has been reserved for Superman for a very long time so I guess I've got until WW comes out to decide.

I got the same problem, sort of. I am getting WW (Superman, still undecided). Will be putting her in her own unit next to Batman, I figure. Mostly due to her size. I doubt I can fit her above or under Batman, and no way that they can be in the same unit, either.

For a Besta Batman set up, does anyone have anything with bats or does he have the shelf to himself? Does anything fit and still look good?

For a Besta Batman set up, does anyone have anything with bats or does he have the shelf to himself? Does anything fit and still look good?

This picture from KingB should answer your question...

CBDD-483B-A6A5-00B88C9B3426_zpst2e3izel.jpg

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

You think Chris? Looks to pretty much fill that cube.

Yea, I can fit Darth Talon PF there. So Ivy should be fine. Her base isn't as tall as the Joker's either.

When I had joker he fit next to him. I just think it makes it look slightly cramped.

Definitely a tiny bit cramped, but I don't think it will be so bad with Ivy since she's got a lower base compared to Mr. J.

I'm going to to put that portrait holder from Spidey next to bats. Should look sweet.

Here's a picture. Keep in mind that DT is, due to her pose, even closer to Batman than Ivy would be (or any piece that is standing at the center of its base).

IMG_1309.jpg

Felt like sharing a little something I am working on....

c5906d447afb9716eb38625c5a5aba92_zpsbe2ab5bd.jpg

d6b2890586a4e383f3d26da7fb65dda4_zps4caef6f3.jpg

Please ignore the ears I had just thrown them in for a bit of an idea where I wanted them.

Looks great Spidey, tried to PM you, but you're at your limit haha

Felt like sharing a little something I am working on....

c5906d447afb9716eb38625c5a5aba92_zpsbe2ab5bd.jpg

d6b2890586a4e383f3d26da7fb65dda4_zps4caef6f3.jpg

Please ignore the ears I had just thrown them in for a bit of an idea where I wanted them.

Looking good so far man. I'm sure it'll look way better in a short time.

Cool Spidey, please keep us updated =)

I don't know :confused: there is something about the ears that's putting me off :newangel

Looking good so far man. I'm sure it'll look way better in a short time.

Thanks JS. Honestly I am just about ready to get into the finer details. It is so different from pencil and paper. I think I worked in the mouth for an hour after I posted these pics. The learning curve is HUGE, but it is stupid fun to sculpt. I can't wait to start a full sculpt.
Cool Spidey, please keep us updated =)

No problems Asdf. I hope to have it finished in a few weeks... Lol.

I don't know :confused: there is something about the ears that's putting me off :newangel

I know right. By the way have you found any new pics of iron man from the Avengers 2 set again. I would be careful though because I heard they have a few SSC pieces onset.:lecture:

Back