Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I have the light strips in my Besta but I only dropped the shelf I put him on down 1 peg for Batman to fit.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here's my batman in a best too.

D1D66037-CBDD-483B-A6A5-00B88C9B3426_zpst2e3izel.jpg

No, just the reg. Reg reigns supreme!!! Thanks man I appreciate it.

No worries. Just added some lights to my setup. Just Bats Supes and my 1/6th Vader for now

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That's awesome man. Looks great. You gonna buy the new Vader PF when it comes out?

That's awesome man. Looks great.

Thanks man. Can't wait for all the soon to be residents of our house. Gotta pick up a few detolfs. They came back in stock recently. They were out of stock everywhere for a while

Neat setup folks!

Really like the fact that it is not necessary for a good display to have light from all around, lesser light too makes them look so cool!

@Jedi: Bats should be placed higher than Supes! :p :)

I think batman looks great in that pic, shrouded in darkness! But I think superman looks best in those natural light pictures, especially the ones outside in the sunlight. So awesome!

I think batman looks great in that pic, shrouded in darkness! But I think superman looks best in those natural light pictures, especially the ones outside in the sunlight. So awesome!

Yeah, you're right. I guess its more to do with their persona (and of course, the colour of their costume :)).

Supes is all about Truth and Hope. Bats is dark, moody and brooding all the time; you throw light at him, he'll disappear and then throw a Batarang at you from the shadows! :D

Neat setup folks!

Really like the fact that it is not necessary for a good display to have light from all around, lesser light too makes them look so cool!

Yeah I had him higher at first but it just didn't work as well. And I have Vader up there too so one of them had to be lower.
Yes exactly why I have him like that with the lighting the way he is because of his character.

Yes exactly why I have him like that with the lighting the way he is because of his character.

Yes! The side lighting on Bats makes it look like he's on a building top, looking down on the city and a billboard or something is lighting up one side of his body.

And then supes, the light is coming straight down on to his face like if he is about to take off and fly. Like in MoS! So perfect!

I like king b's dark cube to because the cape disappears into the dark and gives it that, "you down know how big it really is" feel. So wicked! This really just proves how awesome these two statues are because they can not be displayed badly! Haha

Those are nice shots... WW will make the perfect trio

Neat setup folks!

Yes! The side lighting on Bats makes it look like he's on a building top, looking down on the city and a billboard or something is lighting up one side of his body.

And then supes, the light is coming straight down on to his face like if he is about to take off and fly. Like in MoS! So perfect!

I like king b's dark cube to because the cape disappears into the dark and gives it that, "you down know how big it really is" feel. So wicked! This really just proves how awesome these two statues are because they can not be displayed badly! Haha

Those are nice shots... WW will make the perfect trio

Thanks for the compliments guys. I appreciate it.

Back