Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Inspiration is creation Lol sounded a little corny. But good work nonetheless. I bet it is, looks like loads

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

It is... I should be frustrated as all hell with how long it takes to get something right... but I am not.... I have probably spent 4 hours just on the eye area ....lol

It is... I should be frustrated as all hell with how long it takes to get something right... but I am not.... I have probably spent 4 hours just on the eye area ....lol

Have you got any work in progress pictures Spidey?

I wish I had the talent to sculpt my own statues. Imagine just looking at your collection thinking "hmm an Abomination would look great with my Hulk, I'll make one" :yess:

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Have you got any work in progress pictures Spidey?

I wish I had the talent to sculpt my own statues. Imagine just looking at your collection thinking "hmm an Abomination would look great with my Hulk, I'll make one" :yess:

LOL.... Honestly, I have done three headsculpts, and only one currently survives

This was as far as attempt 1 got... I did it in Scuper Sculpey regular which is nice, but it can warp pretty harshly as you work with it. This died when I just couldn't get the one eye higher then the other issue fixed.

So I started again, but there are no pics of attempt #2 as it suffered the same fate...lol. Now this is attempt number 3 using Super Sculpey Firm, and it is the one I am taking to the end ... lol.

I will say I am pretty much at that magic point of wanting to make my own things. Once I am done my Batman head I am moving on to a Hulk and then maybe a Superman or Spiderman. It going to be a blast learning really.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

LOL.... Honestly, I have done three headsculpts, and only one currently survives

This was as far as attempt 1 got... I did it in Scuper Sculpey regular which is nice, but it can warp pretty harshly as you work with it. This died when I just couldn't get the one eye higher then the other issue fixed.

So I started again, but there are no pics of attempt #2 as it suffered the same fate...lol. Now this is attempt number 3 using Super Sculpey Firm, and it is the one I am taking to the end ... lol.

I will say I am pretty much at that magic point of wanting to make my own things. Once I am done my Batman head I am moving on to a Hulk and then maybe a Superman or Spiderman. It going to be a blast learning really.

Your doing really well Spidey, especially when your only just started, I can see your got a lot of potential. Looking forward to see you progress.
I think I might have to have a go, I know I won't be any good at it at all but it looks like fun

So I got my Reg. version last night and I REALLY like this statue. This is the only Batman piece I own at the moment and wasn't going to buy it until I saw it in my comic shop on free comic book day. It was displayed on top of a really tall case overlooking the entire store. AWESOME! After staring at it like a moron in the middle of the store I decided I needed to order it because it's just way too awesome to pass on. The presence of it is a 10/10 for me. The pits should be better and so on, but there's plenty to stare at before you even get stuck on them looking bad. I felt like it was watching me last night after I set it up and sat down to watch TV. :lol

Congrats Is-rael! :clap

:exactly:

:lol @ "I felt like it was watching me last night after I set it up and sat down to watch TV."

Thanks man! :hi5:

It really does feel like he's keeping watch. I have a couple 1/4 scale Neca Preds & Dutch not too far from him and I feel like he could take any of them easily. :cuckoo:

The EX wait list is still open.... Very misleading since there's zero chance of it converting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EX wait list is still open.... Very misleading since there's zero chance of it converting!!!

Yeah, I gave up on the EX version yesterday and finally order the reg. I should get it Friday. Funny, I orignally didn't want to get him but after POing Wonder Woman and looking at the pic and video of Bats, he grew on me (even with all the flaws which I don't think are that bid of a deal) and now I'm excited to get him. Now I just have to wait for WW and order Supes and I'll finally have the Trinity I never expected to get. :)

Damn that suit looks good man. Love the short ears

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

No pit issue here...

bZOj4xi.jpg

No pit issue here...

bZOj4xi.jpg

Looks pretty awesome. Suit looks padded though as opposed to armored. With how big Affleck is getting in the gym, I wonder why the padding? Guess we'll wait and see how it moves. Pretty excited about this.

Can't help it but when I look at that pic I don't see Batman, but rather Ben Afleck in a Batman costume :dunno

I'm not a huge fan of the bat symbol based on that pic, but I'll wait to see how it looks in the movie. Maybe it'll work.

Back