Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I own a first edition of DKR signed by Miller. It's one of my prized possessions. Hate how Superman is used by Miller but love the book still.

No pit issue here...

bZOj4xi.jpg

Like the cowl but I hope it has sufficient movement as it looks stiff, don't like the bat symbol(dark knight returns or not it doesn't translate well), the gloves look cool, not sure about the texture on the suit itself....is that an effing codpiece? ugh...

Head and shoulders better than TDK. I love the one piece cowl. Looks so much better.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Looks like there is a space between top of neck and lower part of skull. Sorta like a 1/6th figure. Maybe he Can move his head after all

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I like what I'm seeing...Frank Miller feel for sure.. Gauntlets look great!

Can't see a seam. Hopefully no seams. Just a highly flexible material I hope.

Can't help it but when I look at that pic I don't see Batman, but rather Ben Afleck in a Batman costume :dunno

I actually think he pulls it off.

I don't feel any different about him then I do any other actor... If anything Keaton looked the most like an actor wearing the Batsuit.... You could recognize those lips anywhere LOL.

As long as he doesn't sound like he taking a big dump when he speaks I could care if it's Forest Gump in the suit. :lol

No Nolan PFs yet even, so not so sure how quick a PF of this will be out. Guess it will depend on popularity.

I imagine since the Keaton PF PO'd shortly before the Comic PF hit that the Nolan PF is in the works and will PO in the same kind of time frame from the Keaton. They have 2 years before this film comes out and this is only the first shot of the suit. I imagine that we'd see this PF closer to the films release....unless another company is making a 1/4 statue and rushes it out. :lol

No Nolan PFs yet even, so not so sure how quick a PF of this will be out. Guess it will depend on popularity.

If you think there won't be a Nolan PF your smoking something. It will happen. Heck, People are still getting their Comic PFs still.

Back