Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So freakin' awesome! Love it! Can not wait for these 2 years to pass.

Can someone post more pics of the Jim Lee Batman Custom? I need to see it.haha. Preferably the one on the body!

If you think there won't be a Nolan PF your smoking something. It will happen. Heck, People are still getting their Comic PFs still.

I am sure there will be, but still surprised the line did not start years ago. We are just now getting sneak peaks with actual product years away.

I am sure there will be, but still surprised the line did not start years ago. We are just now getting sneak peaks with actual product years away.

I'm not, I mean, if you think about it they want to hit as many Batman fans as possible. Some will only buy comic PF's, some only movie PF's but there's that crazy bunch that will buy all three and more if they're spaced out to give room for the price. So figure comic goes first, then Keaton, then Bale then maybe Batfleck if the BvS movie gets enough people going.

Hell they can do Game/Comic/Movie editions of him from now until the end of time if they space them right.

I'm not, I mean, if you think about it they want to hit as many Batman fans as possible. Some will only buy comic PF's, some only movie PF's but there's that crazy bunch that will buy all three and more if they're spaced out to give room for the price. So figure comic goes first, then Keaton, then Bale then maybe Batfleck if the BvS movie gets enough people going.

Hell they can do Game/Comic/Movie editions of him from now until the end of time if they space them right.

Truth! And all they'd have to do is make them "low" edition sizes and they all would sell out. Haha

I dunno if anyone else has received an email, but today I just got a notice that my replacement(s) is(are) being shipped for my PF soon. The email didn't specifically say what, but my head was all scuffed up and the stitching on the cloth of the underwear was all loose, so I was told they'd just replace the entire body.

We'll see when it gets here I guess...

Everyday I look at this pf, and everyday I want it more and more.

Everyday I look at this pf, and everyday I want it more and more.

Push the button!
the-shiny-candy-like-button---ren-and-stimpy-7.gif

They changed the display pictures on sideshowtoys. More representative of what you're getting. Still the face paint job on mine (and about 98% of the others I have seen here) is still miles appart and looks way better on what they are showing than what we are getting...

Push the button!
the-shiny-candy-like-button---ren-and-stimpy-7.gif

If I finally settle this issue with my injury, I might just pull the trigger. I have a tall bookcase that's 7 feet tall, I would display him atop that. But at the same time, I'm in love with the new batsuit and wouldn't mind a pf of that!

How did you guys fit this on your besta with the tombo doors? I cant seem to get it to work. The door height is getting in the way.

How did you guys fit this on your besta with the tombo doors? I cant seem to get it to work. The door height is getting in the way.

Middle door, Space the shelves out. Top shelf up, bottom shelf down. It isn't perfect but does a pretty good job.

Back