Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here's my batman in a besta too.

D1D66037-CBDD-483B-A6A5-00B88C9B3426_zpst2e3izel.jpg

Like this

They changed the display pictures on sideshowtoys. More representative of what you're getting. Still the face paint job on mine (and about 98% of the others I have seen here) is still miles appart and looks way better on what they are showing than what we are getting...

Pics have been changed for about a month or so now. Gotta say my heads look that good IMHO

I was planning to fit Supes in there too with him though...

Thats probably going to look like crap with the Tombos. You are going to get a massively uneven shelf/edge of door look like this:

besta.jpg

If you are going to fit both in the same besta you should go doorless or get a custom full length glass door.

So I got my Reg. version last night and I REALLY like this statue. This is the only Batman piece I own at the moment and wasn't going to buy it until I saw it in my comic shop on free comic book day. It was displayed on top of a really tall case overlooking the entire store. AWESOME! After staring at it like a moron in the middle of the store I decided I needed to order it because it's just way too awesome to pass on. The presence of it is a 10/10 for me. The pits should be better and so on, but there's plenty to stare at before you even get stuck on them looking bad. I felt like it was watching me last night after I set it up and sat down to watch TV. :lol

Maryland... What comic store is this?

I converted to the PAX units as well. You can fit teams into them! So much easier for displaying. I have all of the DC releases on one Shelf.. well minus superman since SS is still holding mine hostage. You will be pleased RB. No more weird angles and bases touching to get your statues to fit!

I converted to the PAX units as well. You can fit teams into them! So much easier for displaying. I have all of the DC releases on one Shelf.. well minus superman since SS is still holding mine hostage. You will be pleased RB. No more weird angles and bases touching to get your statues to fit!

I have an ikea about 30 miles away. When hulk gets closer, I'll get one. I wish there was one wide enough for an entire 5 pf avengers display. Also, how much are the glass doors? I know the double wide frame is 90$, shelves are about 30$ each, but idk for the doors.

Last edited:

I have an ikea about 30 miles away. When hulk gets closer, I'll get one. I wish there was one wide enough for an entire 5 pf avengers display. Also, how much are the glass doors? I know the double wide frame is 90$, shelves are about 30$ each, but idk for the doors.

The doors are more expensive then the units themselves. I don't have any doors on mine. I also have a room set up in the basement that's dry walled with a drop ceiling and no vents or windows. There isn't much dust as a result. All depends on your setup. I never liked doors on mine. Just a preference. It does class it up quite a bit as you have seen from pics but I like to move mine around regularly. Makes it easier with a wide open display

The doors are more expensive then the units themselves. I don't have any doors on mine. I also have a room set up in the basement that's dry walled with a drop ceiling and no vents or windows. There isn't much dust as a result. All depends on your setup. I never liked doors on mine. Just a preference. It does class it up quite a bit as you have seen from pics but I like to move mine around regularly. Makes it easier with a wide open display

I actually prefer them without doors. Hey Tavegg any pics of your display?

Pics would help give the rest of us an impression of how bad they are.

I'd gladly post some but my camera takes really crappy pics (and no i dont have a ***ing iphone). Let's just say he looks puerto rican... Anywho, my LCS said he is contacting SS for some new heads because as he received new batchs of Batman pf, the head paint job looks way better. Like this :

Ha sorry I should of said there not mine :lol
I just posted some Pics to show some ideas

1st Pic belongs to Gagaliya
2nd Pic belongs to Cartman5579
3rd Pic belongs to pavehawk78

Check this thread out if anyone is interested in getting some Pax's.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?113791-Display-cases-info

Great Collections regardless. One day mine will be like that. I'm not anfan of crowding multiple figures though.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back