Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Hey man guess what I picked up off of Mondo.
a2ysyhag.jpg
u5a4e9at.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Cool Mondo... very nice for background of PF or even LSF

This is a custom canvas painting a friend did for me based of a google image. Pretty cool present. It's huge, like 60X40

Sweet mother of god! That is amazing Savage! Colour me green with envy

Thanks Ondi. I'm thinking it will look good behind the PF. And I'm planing on getting the rest of my avengers 5 done by him too. And have them be taller then long, and 2 on each side of him.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

How big are they and are they on canvas?
These ones are pretty small 12x16.
Cool Mondo... very nice for background of PF or even LSF
Yeah man that's the plan. Or I might put em up on a wall staring at one another. I was thinking about getting one more but didn't really like Amy of the others and most were sold out

This is a custom canvas painting a friend did for me based of a google image. Pretty cool present. It's huge, like 60X40
That's pretty awesome right there bro
I got the brown suit Wolverine yesterday too :hi5:
Dude I'm so sorry I was supposed to remind you. Congrats on Wolvie. It'll look nice with the new Wolvie PF (hopefully SDCC)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

So I just got Bats and he is awesome. I certain underestimated how big he but I am so happy I got him. I do want to point out two things I found interesting. His 5 o'clock shadow is really there if any. I think his skin is much lighter then compare to previous head pieces (sorry I only have a pic of this head. The other one is already packed away in the box). Also, the pits are much better looking in my opinion. Yes, they can still be tucked a bit more but they still look a lot better than the initial runs.

Sorry about the pic images.Took them from my iPhone.

His face does seem lighter to me, maybe SS made a change after the initial runs.

The pics brighten it up a bit, but there is a bit of shadow around his chin area

So I just got Bats and he is awesome. I certain underestimated how big he but I am so happy I got him. I do want to point out two things I found interesting. His 5 o'clock shadow is really there if any. I think his skin is much lighter then compare to previous head pieces (sorry I only have a pic of this head. The other one is already packed away in the box). Also, the pits are much better looking in my opinion. Yes, they can still be tucked a bit more but they still look a lot better than the initial runs.

Sorry about the pic images.Took them from my iPhone.

I would say the shadow is definetly a but lighter on this one, but the pits are about the same as mine.

Man that paint job is great, looks like the ones who ordered it late got the better versions. Hope I can have my head pieces replaced in the next couple of weeks.

Back