Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It can only get better each time you try :)

LOL... Yeah ... one of the things I learned a long time ago is that you also need to almost be fearless when it comes to making alterations. I totally destroyed the eye area this morning as I realized that the eyes were a few mms to high. Now they were good enough, but not excellent, so I wasn't going to settle. I can fix them up as I go. I want to have something that REALLY works, not just kind of sorta.

Uhmazazimg! Love the heads!

Nothing like good head.

lol...preverts

Seriously though guys, all those are looking great! Keep up the good work!

LOL... Yeah ... one of the things I learned a long time ago is that you also need to almost be fearless when it comes to making alterations. I totally destroyed the eye area this morning as I realized that the eyes were a few mms to high. Now they were good enough, but not excellent, so I wasn't going to settle. I can fix them up as I go. I want to have something that REALLY works, not just kind of sorta.

And there in lies the BIG difference between traditional and digital sculpting, with digital, those eyes are a little off... ok, "click" no problem.

No offense meant towards digital sculpting but IMO it's not the same.

Good lord these are going to look wickedly awesome on screen together!

Nice jobs Spidey and Josh! I gotta get mine painted up but I'm pretty happy with the outcome for my first attempt at molding and casting (and really my first attempt at sculpting a realistic face, or half a face at least Lol!).

Got a few bubbles and bumps here and there but all around pretty clean...

**** Off that's your 1st attempt :lol

That is amazing :clap

Keep it up & SS will be trying to hire you soon

Stop admiring him from afar and jump the Batman will catch you....lol. Those custom heads painted by DarkSpideyare amazing... That and the work that tamato is doing inspired me to get started myself. That and I have Josh keeping me company....lol

An update...He has ears!!!

*pics*

Figure I may try smoothing him with some rubbing alcohol tomorrow, and then try a bake or a boil.

lol I wish I could. I'm currently cleaning out the collection to make sure I'm strictly Superman, Johnny Depp Characters and Transformers...I know and odd pairing haha

But that sculpt is looking great man! keep it up! looking forward to seeing it finished :hi5:

What are the chances this is sold aftermarket for cheaper when a Nolan batman pf arrives or the blue version of this? (Both rumored, I know.)

What are the chances this is sold aftermarket for cheaper when a Nolan batman pf arrives or the blue version of this? (Both rumored, I know.)

Pretty good I'd assume. Also I want a Batman Begins PF not sure what you guys would prefer but to me it looked closer to a comic suit than the second and Definitely more than the third

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Pretty good I'd assume. Also I want a Batman Begins PF not sure what you guys would prefer but to me it looked closer to a comic suit than the second and Definitely more than the third

I agree. But I liked the more realistic/military approach to the suits they took. That being said, I love the new BvS bat suit... I WOULD KILL FOR IT IN PF FORM. haha

I love the bats and supes comic PF's. But I might get that Batfleck suit as my one and only batman. The deal breaker will be sculpted or fabric cape. Me no likey the fabric capeys.

And there in lies the BIG difference between traditional and digital sculpting, with digital, those eyes are a little off... ok, "click" no problem.

No offense meant towards digital sculpting but IMO it's not the same.

That is how I feel as well. I have no trouble reworking a sculpt, but it does take more courage to change a sculpt when you are working with clay, and you can't get it back than if you can simply revert to a previously saved copy... lol.

Yep Begins all the way for me. Not interested in the rest. I don't see it happening though this comic PF has filled the need for anymore for me, that's how impressive he is. He's my first, my last, my everybatthing :lol

Yep Begins all the way for me. Not interested in the rest. I don't see it happening though this comic PF has filled the need for anymore for me, that's how impressive he is. He's my first, my last, my everybatthing :lol

I'm hoping he's still around in a few years. Haha I will get him when the money is available. Supes too. (Let a guy dream!)

I agree. But I liked the more realistic/military approach to the suits they took. That being said, I love the new BvS bat suit... I WOULD KILL FOR IT IN PF FORM. haha

I love the bats and supes comic PF's. But I might get that Batfleck suit as my one and only batman. The deal breaker will be sculpted or fabric cape. Me no likey the fabric capeys.

I'm guessing it'll be a fabric cape. SS seem's to like to use as much cloth as possible when it comes to movie PF's, there trying to make the movie Spiderman suit fully clothed & I guess it would match better with the MOS Supes that way but you never know.

Update for the hell of it...lol

762001e65a68a0080686ff7916ce2d9a_zpsaa99e612.jpg

f065e3a5830fdc08101ec4afe7f9c20a_zps5270f351.jpg

152d0e34bc1b4b98207d495825a19245_zpse088fbea.jpg

Back