Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Official Title...

10344809_243854022481852_4383854758247798440_n.jpg

Yuck.

Here's my quick paint up, and I'm a terrible painter so no close-ups :)

I'm happy with the outcome, the whole experience was a lot of fun!

Thanks everybody for all your encouragement!

So picked up the EX for $500 locally. What do you guys think? Paid about $50 more than retail. Think it's a good price. What are your thoughts?

Didn't like he head until you painted, now I think it looks awesome.

On a side note I just sent my two heads off to get the faces repainted, no more Caribbean Batman for me :yess:

I probably should have complained to SS about he paint job and got a credit to cover at least part of the painting fees. :slap

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Holy f√*k bro. "I'm not a good painter so no close ups"? Lmfao! That looks amazing. You are awesome dude!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks everybody!!!

Josh-A-Tron I used a cheap airbrush on the cowl for the black and blue and then brushed the face, all acrylics

Thanks everybody!!!

Josh-A-Tron I used a cheap airbrush on the cowl for the black and blue and then brushed the face, all acrylics

Just acrylic paints? Like basic, local michaels acrylic paint? It looks amazing in the pictures. Also, when you airbrush, do you tape of, or you just did everything black, then went back over?

Got my WL conversion notice today, thought I missed out. I got on Jan 22 for those who are also on the list to see where they stand.

Just acrylic paints? Like basic, local michaels acrylic paint? It looks amazing in the pictures. Also, when you airbrush, do you tape of, or you just did everything black, then went back over?

I'd use artist acryics, they usually have better color. Also if you'r looking to do washes/blends with acrylic use some liquitex glazing medium to wash your colors and a dab if liquitex acrylic slo-dry to blend. Careful with the slo-dry though. Too much tends to dry to a gloss

Back