Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I agree. But I liked the more realistic/military approach to the suits they took. That being said, I love the new BvS bat suit... I WOULD KILL FOR IT IN PF FORM. haha

I love the bats and supes comic PF's. But I might get that Batfleck suit as my one and only batman. The deal breaker will be sculpted or fabric cape. Me no likey the fabric capeys.
I'm not a fan of fabric but i could be as long as its not felt-like and doesn't look like it was meant for a porcelain doll like some of the capes I've seen. If its more like the Keaton PF one then I'm fine with it. Im not really a fan of Nolan's "realistic take" on Batman, but that's a rant for another day Lol. That's probably why I look the more comic-lime versions. I like the new suit too but wish I didn't know Affleck was under there.
Yep Begins all the way for me. Not interested in the rest. I don't see it happening though this comic PF has filled the need for anymore for me, that's how impressive he is. He's my first, my last, my everybatthing :lol
Dude I LOVE my comic PF. Even with Supes in his perch I still can't get over how beautiful Batman is. I think he's the Bees Knees
Update for the hell of it...lol

762001e65a68a0080686ff7916ce2d9a_zpsaa99e612.jpg

f065e3a5830fdc08101ec4afe7f9c20a_zps5270f351.jpg

152d0e34bc1b4b98207d495825a19245_zpse088fbea.jpg

Dude was waiting to see a side shot. Loving the way he's coming along. Can't wait for the final!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Loving it man! That's one grumpy looking batman!!!:lol

Yeah I'm liking the cowl design very much indeed

Dude was waiting to see a side shot. Loving the way he's coming along. Can't wait for the final!

Thanks gents I am pretty happy with it so far. It is so much fun, but I admit to being totally jumpy about the next few steps... Smoothing it with alcohol, and then baking it to a solid state. They both scare me....lol

Thanks gents I am pretty happy with it so far. It is so much fun, but I admit to being totally jumpy about the next few steps... Smoothing it with alcohol, and then baking it to a solid state. They both scare me....lol

Well however it turns out will just give you that much more experience. That's worth more than anything ;)

Spidey bro! Every update's getting better! He does look extremely grumpy, maybe you should call him... CSI Batman? :wink1:

Don't be afraid to bake/boil him because that's when you can start putting on the details.

Just go for it!

Spot on JS :lecture

That suit does look awesome though

Yeah man I love how simple it is but the texture gives it so much 'oompf' lol lame word. Looks mad grimey, like its meant for long hard nights of beating the **** out of people

Spidey bro! Every update's getting better! He does look extremely grumpy, maybe you should call him... CSI Batman? :wink1:

Don't be afraid to bake/boil him because that's when you can start putting on the details.

Just go for it!

Lol... Maybe on the weekend I still have some more work to do.... I would rather have less on the sculpt than more when I boil it. I assume it is easier to add stuff than to take it away....lol.

He looks good in black!

Got him primed up, now I just hope I can paint this guy respectably :pray:

Holy **** that looks amazing. Can we see a front facing view like that?

:lol And Tomato has just paid for his next few PF's.

No. I don't even have the statue! Haha. I'd be quicker to pull the trigger if this came with the Jim Lee batman head. I love the little ears, and that's the batman I'm connected with.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

**** bro looks awesome! And Josh I'm excited to see the work. I appreciate the art. I can't afford customs man especially with my growing PO list

Back