Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

WOW!!! That looks amazing Tony!! And please, your paint work is outstanding.

Thank you all! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:hi5:

Teach me tomato, teach me your ways. Make me your 1/4 scale sculpting padawan! (Or maybe even do a thread showing the progression of your head sculpts?)

I did some custom work on my batman.
I re painted both face,created a battle damaged scar, and darkened the suit and base.

2326583853817CAF1FD34A

260D443853817CB7239CD9

22730C3853817CBD26183C

2355163853817CC11A15FF

244A663853817CBA2EA6B9

273E7A3853817CC80C16DA

I did some custom work on my batman.
I re painted both face,created a battle damaged scar, and darkened the suit and base.

2326583853817CAF1FD34A

260D443853817CB7239CD9

22730C3853817CBD26183C

2355163853817CC11A15FF

244A663853817CBA2EA6B9

273E7A3853817CC80C16DA

That battle damage looks fantastic!

It does look fantastic indeed. Now we all know what to do if we ever get holes in our Bats PF's costumes...go for a battle damaged look. Not only will it look great but it's practical as well.

On a side note, loving the all black look on the costume. I think it looks better without all the blue highlights.

So Ironmann, I gotta know... that was awful brave. Was that custom born out of necessity? As in a "Pit's fix gone wrong" or are you just that awesome?!!!!:rock

It does look fantastic indeed. Now we all know what to do if we ever get holes in our Bats PF's costumes...go for a battle damaged look. Not only will it look great but it's practical as well.

On a side note, loving the all black look on the costume. I think it looks better without all the blue highlights.

So Ironmann, I gotta know... that was awful brave. Was that custom born out of necessity? As in a "Pit's fix gone wrong" or are you just that awesome?!!!!:rock

Thanks for the nice comments!
I was planning to make the suit darker and fix the arm pit fit but after I customized it, I'm still not 100% happy with it because his arm muscle is great but it
doesn't show up.
So I cut and glued on the arm so it fits more tightly on the arm, then placed the battle scar on it.
I feel better with it after that.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Dude battle hardened Batman looks sick! The blood and tears look so real man. Great job!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks for the nice comments!
I was planning to make the suit darker and fix the arm pit fit but after I customized it, I'm still not 100% happy with it because his arm muscle is great but it
doesn't show up.
So I cut and glued on the arm so it fits more tightly on the arm, then placed the battle scar on it.
I feel better with it after that.

Yes, what ever made you decide to make the alteration, I'm glad. It looks great. I think it instantly turned the piece from a museum pose, to an action post.

It looks like he just rolled around on the Gotham City streets, fighting for justice, when the suspect pulled out a switchblade to cut him and then run. Batman quickly uses his grappler to get to the rooftops to chase down the suspect, but he was too late. "Next time, I wont be so sloppy...", Batman thinks to himself. *

More pics here and ordering info (there is a deadline for lower prices):

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mium-Format-Statue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs

Batarang with rope
1zfac7.jpg

15n7y1t.jpg

felwrn.jpg

90's BTAS grapnel
21m4t9l.jpg

jr9uh1.jpg

juiqfr.jpg

Modern Movie Grapnel
ofrfip.jpg

1z313j7.jpg

Mini Batarangs
f2t07t.jpg

Just an fyi, prices go up after June 1st, and even though made to order, I am not making them forever, after the June 1st date, I will be only making one more batch of each and that is it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mium-Format-Statue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs

Back