Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Is the waitlist still converting for the EX of this guy? Someone said they went on waitlist about a month or 2 ago and had it just converted. Or are those more than likely returns w/ defects?

Is the waitlist still converting for the EX of this guy? Someone said they went on waitlist about a month or 2 ago and had it just converted. Or are those more than likely returns w/ defects?

Haven't heard anyone covert since like two months ago or longer maybe. Don't really remember anyone posting recently

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

A conversin from the 22nd just happened, but that is the last I have heard of.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yeah, I think I was among the last of the converts. I went on the waitlist on Jan 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, I'm debating whether or not to get this w/ free shipping in the next 2 hrs and forget about the waitlist, or wait for a future Batman PF like the Arkham games PF or a Bale PF. People keep telling me about the tipping/balance and the armpit issue.

Ugh, I'm debating whether or not to get this w/ free shipping in the next 2 hrs and forget about the waitlist, or wait for a future Batman PF like the Arkham games PF or a Bale PF. People keep telling me about the tipping/balance and the armpit issue.

The armpit thing really comes down to the individual. I have no problem with it whatsoever, but others hate it. I also think the tipping thing is way over blown. The only way I could see this having an issue is if you live in an earthquake prone area, or if you are spinning it around on a turntable. If you put this thing on the shelf and don't touch it its never going anywhere. I have to seriously push on him to get him to lean.

I think I want to see if a batman v superman Affleck batman of comes down the road... (Or atleast one based on jim lee, I love the midget ears!)

Gotcha, thanks for the info! Yeah, I doubt my waitlist will convert so I was contemplating getting the regular w/ $50 off shipping, but I might just wait for a future one, hopefully one a bit shorter to fit perfectly in my BESTA.

Well that sucks. I just saw how SS is offering Bats with free shipping and I order him like a week and half ago.

lame :slap

Well still a lot of work to go, but here he is after the first bake..... Lots of sanding still left

08DE65D8-D1C1-4BA9-A414-47A7FCDBBA39-1458-000004DF4783456A_zps504ed4c7.jpg

Only problem is he cracked like a MOFO... Got some advice on repairs so wish me luck.

F6608D38-9001-4000-AA26-88E2A2238731-1458-000004DF564EA90F_zps4942b2f1.jpg

^^^ I'm looking forward to that one, if the Ledger one is done really well unlike the Reeves Superman.

I will display Batman & Joker together so want to build a story for them! How can I achieve this task? When I first saw the long ears head sculpt, I always thought he is tired, he is suffering like in the Knightfall series! In fact there are several strong adversaries but Joker is definitely one of them:) There should be something, some object to connect their relation, story when they will be displayed together. So I choose one of the masks from the Joker's base which batman can hold! Probably he is after Joker for a very long time and gives so many fights with his gang. As a result of Joker's traps and insanity, he gets tired?
So is there anyone who shows interest to this project?

nCLYCow.jpg

Well still a lot of work to go, but here he is after the first bake..... Lots of sanding still left

08DE65D8-D1C1-4BA9-A414-47A7FCDBBA39-1458-000004DF4783456A_zps504ed4c7.jpg

Only problem is he cracked like a MOFO... Got some advice on repairs so wish me luck.

F6608D38-9001-4000-AA26-88E2A2238731-1458-000004DF564EA90F_zps4942b2f1.jpg

Can't wait to see the next stages man. Keep it up, you'll be an expert in no time

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back