Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

SS is definitely in the variant game now, before it was pretty scarce, now it seems like it will be the norm.

Reprinting and ES should be considered additional to the previous Batman, which was 9000 or so in total. They just need repaint and reproduce and boom, additional 3.500 Batman. :panic:

sorry I used the term "variants" wrong bro, I try to say do the all new batman statues in polystone format, not mixed media!

I hear ya, I'm all for having more bats with different variations of the different suits..while the keaton pf doesn't interest me I definitely have my eye on the arkham games line, as those will be 1/4 scale statues.

Well, I really can't understand what SS is trying to do nowadays but prorototypez studios can be a good alternative for DC characters. They give paint service and their sculptures are awesome. Do you see Nightwing? If SS doesn't hear their customers voice, then this will be their problem, not me:) I am super excited to see what prototypez is planning for their Batman statue...

Reprinting and ES should be considered additional to the previous Batman, which was 9000 or so in total. They just need repaint and reproduce and boom, additional 3.500 Batman. :panic:

I will have ALLLL the Batmans!

TheHistoryoftheBatSuit_4ef8a37b2d343.jpg

Maybe it's just checking In stock inventory. It could be that they didn't send them the entire production run, actually I'm pretty sure they didn't, and they're out at the warehouse.

Maybe it's just checking In stock inventory. It could be that they didn't send them the entire production run, actually I'm pretty sure they didn't, and they're out at the warehouse.

yea, they even say they do that, thats where the controversy of 'how a piece can be sold out out or what have you and then 2-3 months later they've found more' came from, as that was SS explanation that they don't make em all in one shot..dont see how this would/could be any different.

yea, they even say they do that, thats where the controversy of 'how a piece can be sold out out or what have you and then 2-3 months later they've found more' came from, as that was SS explanation that they don't make em all in one shot..dont see how this would/could be any different.

It could also be they are currently "out of stock" as in all the ones in the warehouse have sold/shipped, but they have more on the way from china.

I have a feeling like Obi-Wan statue there not going to make the full 9500 ES.... I bet they only probably sold half that, now if interests peek again they will probably finish the line off at a later date like they did with Obi-Wan Mythos.. so if it does go up for wait list I would hop on it, eventually you'll probably get one..

I think if they had more coming form China it would switch to a Pre-Order and not checking inventory... Checking Inventory means there double checking their warehouse to see if anymore are left... just a guess though...

Also Checking Inventory usually happens and remains throughout the weekend when they are not there.

I agree that they reserve the right to go back and make more batches to sell the 7500 regulars at a later point once the Batman Rogues grows with more characters. The 2,000 Exclusives might be sold out for reals already.

Also Checking Inventory usually happens and remains throughout the weekend when they are not there.

I agree that they reserve the right to go back and make more batches to sell the 7500 regulars at a later point once the Batman Rogues grows with more characters. The 2,000 Exclusives might be sold out for reals already.

I'm pretty sure the EX's are gone. I think you had a bunch of cancellations due to the wait/batch shipping and the whole pit thing which is why so many Waitlists converted but that list was a mile long so I'm thinking once they filled those the EX was no more. But yeah the Regs I'm sure there's still plenty of..for now at least. If they really sold 7500 of them that would be insane.

I'm pretty sure the EX's are gone. I think you had a bunch of cancellations due to the wait/batch shipping and the whole pit thing which is why so many Waitlists converted but that list was a mile long so I'm thinking once they filled those the EX was no more. But yeah the Regs I'm sure there's still plenty of..for now at least. If they really sold 7500 of them that would be insane.

New Spidey com is gone. I know a tad cheaper but all those peeps at con who have seen this prob bought one or at least still saving their pennies.

If they make more EX hands w/ batarangs for their regulars, they might sell out.... lol j/k

Well this head really looks like it is going to be a Neal Adams/Aporro inspired Blue VARIENT of the first PF if you look at the bottom of the sculpt it is the same shape as the original PF.

You can see that it is a 1/4 sculpt from this shot where it is just to the left of the Death Siren
1c375dc3dbc23ff8e99abc240245d994_zps13906818.jpg

And here is a better look at the base of the headsculpt.... Really looks the same as the first PF to me.

3a87bdc05d9e9c69f205c66b01334aac_zpsae28d3a0.jpg

P.S. taking another look at the video he is in damn near EVERY shot...they really wanted us to see him...lol

7b289c9163590c67aeba0b0fdc155dd9_zpscc6611f4.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Batman, Green Ivy, Catwoman, Harley....all still readily available and probably displayed together at SDCC to move some units.

Blue Batman, Green Ivy, Catwoman, Harley....all still readily available and probably displayed together at SDCC to move some units.

I'm actually kinda hoping Blue Batman isn't an SDCC Pre-order. I've got a bit on my plate right now and I think I'd have to sacrifice something to do that...unless he's shipping middle of next year...in that case Bring it!

I've been meaning to ask this for a little while. I have a reg and the figure wobbles slightly inside the base. The feet are fully seated, yet it still does it. Anybody else have this? With the cape pulling him over, I can get about 1/8 to 3/16 movement the opposite direction at his head.

Back