Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm actually kinda hoping Blue Batman isn't an SDCC Pre-order. I've got a bit on my plate right now and I think I'd have to sacrifice something to do that...unless he's shipping middle of next year...in that case Bring it!

I might have to let go my Bat if the Blue is up for PO

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'm seriously hoping they don't just do a Blue Variant. That'd really suck some dirty **** Grayson. Its not fair to make me buy the same sculpt just because you know I will you EVIL Bastards!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hmmm so there is a chance for a blue variant. Im not expert on batman but will this blue batman sits good for a trinity display? Or only the black bats is good for the trinity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm so there is a chance for a blue variant. Im not expert on batman but will this blue batman sits good for a trinity display? Or only the black bats is good for the trinity?

Up to you. Batman looks good. :)

Ive been searching google for trinity pics.. But i only see trinity with a black bats.. Hmm.

Up to you. Batman looks good. :)

It's really going to depend on the size of the new Batman. The Black Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman PF's all seem to be a bit larger than true 1/4 scale, which is why they go so well together, they're all huge and have presence. If they make the Blue Batman at that same size, you can probably trade them out, if not he may look a little small next to Superman and Wonder woman.

Because the Blue hasn't been announced yet. All we have is a sneak peek at the Head in the video.

I want a different sculpt. Hopefully that's just a smaller rough for the LSF at which point, I'll drop $2k on Batman lol

Because the Blue hasn't been announced yet. All we have is a sneak peek at the Head in the video.

What i mean is i havent seen any artprints or posters/comics of trinity with bluebats. I know the orig trinity pfs will look great together.

What i mean is i havent seen any artprints or posters/comics of trinity with bluebats. I know the orig trinity pfs will look great together.

Oh, that I can explain. There are pictures of him with the blue cowl in Trinity pictures but not the Silver/Bronze age Suit with the Yellow oval. This is because DC has only officially started using the "Trinity" marker for the three of them recently, say within the last 10-15 years not really sure of the timeline, before that it was more of a fan given name.

So its safe to say that bats also used the blue cowl in trinity? Thanks for that clarification. I only knew bats from the movies (black suit).. Not familiar with his background with the trinity. :)

So its safe to say that bats also used the blue cowl in trinity? Thanks for that clarification. I only knew bats from the movies (black suit).. Not familiar with his background with the trinity. :)

Oh sure, here's a few examples

trinity123.jpg

trinityallthree.jpg

DC-Trinity-Covers.png

Lol that's not what he said. In general Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman have always been considered the top 3 in the DC Pantheon. The term 'Trinity' is very recent but regardless of costume Batman can be placed with the other 2

Thanks. Just realized that batman comes with a number of costumes (and colors).

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The head sculpt is probably Neal Adams but if they use the same body for that head sculpt, then it will not match with the style of Neal Adams Batman! His Batman's body is more athletic, not muscular like the pf's body. So I don't think SS could make a wrong decision like that. On the other hand it can't be the proto of a legendary scale cause if they want to sell it, it would be a present design than Neal Adams in terms of marketing strategy. So many people love and know Batman from Chris Nolan's trilogy, I doubt that they hear the name of Neal Adams:)) So it could be a comiquette head which makes more sense...

Back