Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Ik Im thinking of pairing my custom bats pf with my predator 2 maquette when it gets here…i feel like they would look awesome next to each other..and the colors def. compliment each other...

Ik Im thinking of pairing my custom bats pf with my predator 2 maquette when it gets here…i feel like they would look awesome next to each other..and the colors def. compliment each other...

1079823.jpg

Last edited:

This Batman is so popular, the thread is so active. Whereas I see DD statues which is upcoming, but the thread is already fading away.

LOL .... This thread was over a 1000 pages BEFORE the statue even came out, and 2000 is coming up fast.....LOL

question…how have you guys gone with posing this PF? Im deciding between the Bergholtz (long eared) portrait facing the viewer, so that way the body, the base, the ex batarang, are all viewable. Compare that to the Canale (short eared) looking to the side…again with the face facing the viewer..this was all you see of the body is the cape over the shoulder, his leg on the base, and it basically makes the body and ex disappear. I prefer the Canale, ever so slightly, but want to be able to also see some of this custom greatness…thoughts?

question…how have you guys gone with posing this PF? Im deciding between the Bergholtz (long eared) portrait facing the viewer, so that way the body, the base, the ex batarang, are all viewable. Compare that to the Canale (short eared) looking to the side…again with the face facing the viewer..this was all you see of the body is the cape over the shoulder, his leg on the base, and it basically makes the body and ex disappear. I prefer the Canale, ever so slightly, but want to be able to also see some of this custom greatness…thoughts?

I jumped onboard the Canale sculpt at first due to the fact that i was following the trend i was seeing here on the forum. But i have since switched back to the Andy B. sculpt and i love it. That is how i'll keep it for now on, till i change my mind again :)

I have never displayed it with the Canale head, the Andy B. head was more in line with what I think Batman should look like. I also have turned toward the viewer and about 5 feet off the ground. It makes him look like he's surveying the city.

Switch him up to your liking, both heads are nice. :)

I prefer the Canale head. I find it to fit the body way better than the Andy B. head. I also am not too big a fan of the almost beak-like nose of the Andy B. head. The short-eared Canale head looks rougher and fits the muscular body very well.

Oh, and here's a teaser for the custom Jim Lee head that I just got an hour ago (I'm at work a.t.m.). ;)

2014-06-06 08.48.45-2.jpg

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Well how about this for a teaser! Managed to get on the list as one of the lucky few to be getting this custom Martin Canale reveal unmasked portrait :horror just looks amazing!!!:love

nepazu4e.jpg

sypa7eza.jpg

^ This looks Awesome Andy! :clap

Very very lucky to be on that list, I'd say!

Question: What about the Cowl? As in, will there be a sculpted 'pulled down Cowl' attachment kind of a thing at the back of his neck?

^ This looks Awesome Andy! :clap

Very very lucky to be on that list, I'd say!

Question: What about the Cowl? As in, will there be a sculpted 'pulled down Cowl' attachment kind of a thing at the back of his neck?

Thanks bro...yea, really grateful for being included in a small trial run for this HS. As far as I know, a cowl actually is in the process so watch this space. I'll update you as I get pics in. Also have the Finch, Kelly and Jim Lee heads still to come. Just waiting my turn to have them painted up by Kevin...can't wait :panic: : panic:

Back