Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Well how about this for a teaser! Managed to get on the list as one of the lucky few to be getting this custom Martin Canale reveal unmasked portrait :horror just looks amazing!!!:love

nepazu4e.jpg

sypa7eza.jpg

Alright Andy so is Canale sculpting and selling these himself or is it another sculptor.

I wish I took a sculpting class.

I know right! :exactly: imagine what an amazing collection you'd have when you could just sculpt yourself any statue you wanted :horror so many talented artists/sculptors :)

So what are you waiting for??? Go buy some clay and start sculpting. There is a massive learning curve, but it is a hell of a lot of fun. What is holding you back?

:lol no it's done by a fellow collector friend from the States buddy :)

ah so he cast the Canale head and then did his own thing.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Was never good at sculpting or painting, only pencils & ink, hence traditional animation is my field, along with stunts. Would love to give it another try if my schedule frees up.

Sup guys,

Here's the latest custom portrait I've painted for a client. Inspired by David Finch's art. Sculpted by Thiago Provin

Man, this thread is awesome...every time I come in, a new custom is up and it looks AWESOME. that unmasked Canale head looks boss.

Dude that Finch-inspired head is sick

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back