SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G.I. JOE>Platoon, also FMJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Platoon. I bet half those suckas ordering Chris Taylor haven't even seen the movie, probably just like it because it's HT and the guy from 2 and a Half Men. And that is my EvilFace post for the day! :lol

"That's hot."

picture.php

I love the Buffalo Bill stare from slick Willy. "You look like you're about a size 10." And that is my K1421 post of the day! :panic:

So who's gonna be the first to display BH with his unmasked portrait???
I've actually got a photo i wanna take of flint, BH, and snake eyes.

speaking of platoon, with a repainted bandanna, and the "no helmet" hair, the Charlie sheen figure from Platoon would make a good Solid snake.

If anyone ever wants to sell the unmasked head after getting the exclusive version, send me a pm and I'll be glad to buy it from you.

Just throwing it out there...

holy cow on RB3! You must have picked up the pro instruments?

I already had the Ion drums with a pearl pedal and roland kick pad sensor. I just bought three new boom arms and 3 pintech cymbals. I also bought a new rock band 3 guitar because I was still using some old beat up plastic guitars from years ago and sometimes I care about my guests. Sometimes haha. It also has the auto calibration feature which worked better than I hoped.

Then I bought the game and keyboard bundle. After that is was $50 on microsoft points to buy the export for RB2 and a bunch of songs most notably all the Doors songs and the R.E.M. pack. Up to 480 songs now and still don't have all I want.

Soonish I am getting a Roland mesh head snare to replace my red pad on the drums and will be placing a pre-order for the Fender Stratocaster Squier guitar come January 1st. Rock Band has been really good times for me and the friends so I seem to be able to justify the mad money for it. I have parties with 6 - 12 people 3 to 4 times a month.

Bleh anywho.. kinda bummed about Beach Head but truly I can just never see him being displayed with that head so it was an easy exclusive to pass on. Red Ninja on the other hand... keeping that one.

G.I. JOE>Platoon, also FMJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Platoon. I bet half those suckas ordering Chris Taylor haven't even seen the movie, probably just like it because it's HT and the guy from 2 and a Half Men. And that is my EvilFace post for the day! :lol

i'm just baffled by the fact that Platoon is a popular enough movie to need 12 inch figures........twice.:lol

i forgot the movie even existed til i became a sideshow collector and saw that sideshow once made Platoon figures. and even then i thought it was odd.

Small detail, but I love the shin guards on his combat boots. Attention to mior details like this make the line.

No knee pads, though? (Although he looks great without them).

*SLAP*

Slaps Khev just for the fun of getting in line to slap someone like the movie "Airplane".

Edit - *SLAP*

Throws one in for Auel for beating me to the punch with the first pics. You took all the fun out of what I was going to do.

Back