SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07361.jpg

Looking for a good pose for 'the rocks" tomorrow.

:slap :monkey4I am just doing this for my 5-year-old daughter...she loves this emoticon.

Duke is about to get his (after he throws the grenade).
DSC07362.jpg

Nah, as always Snake Eyes comes in kills all the "Cobra's Cruel Troopers" and saves the day. End of story.:nana:

Nah, as always Snake Eyes comes in kills all the "Cobra's Cruel Troopers" and saves the day. End of story.:nana:

LOL...Oh, Yeah! I forgot to post the shots of what the CCTs did to Snake Eyes before they got to Duke!

Sufice it to say that Snake Eyes services are no longer available to the Joes.

:D

Wow, this just shows how much effort they put on each line. XD

Seriously. And damn, their Darth Vader is flawless. I haven't read on any SS complaints about this Vader in the threads but it just looks do damned good here; even better than the other versions made by Medicom.

Wow, this just shows how much effort they put on each line. XD

Seriously. And damn, their Darth Vader is flawless. I haven't read on any SS complaints about this Vader in the threads but it just looks do damned good here; even better than the other versions made by Medicom.

Vader is gorgeous. Still, there are people who have complained about the figure. :lol Personally I'd say it compares with any HT figure, but that's just me.

Personally I'd say it compares with any HT figure, but that's just me.

Serious on that comment.

I like this Duke but it looks cheap but still it's simple because it shares the same color palette with the original.

I would swap out gear for a more RESOLUTE look:
GITSP-UE101.jpeg

Good job on that Sideshow.

Vader is gorgeous. Still, there are people who have complained about the figure. :lol Personally I'd say it compares with any HT figure, but that's just me.

I remember when you first joined, trying to explain to you that there were people who count Stormtrooper teeth, Iron Man rivets and Indy's scruff hairs. :lol

I remember when you first joined, trying to explain to you that there were people who count Stormtrooper teeth, Iron Man rivets and Indy's scruff hairs. :lol

:lol I honestly thought you were exaggerating but now I see it all the time.

It's funny, there is a sense of entitlement amongst some collectors that seems ridiculous to me. If you don't like something, don't buy it.

Serious on that comment.

I like this Duke but it looks cheap but still it's simple because it shares the same color palette with the original.

I would swap out gear for a more RESOLUTE look:
GITSP-UE101.jpeg

Good job on that Sideshow.

If you want to go modern you can of course, but if you plan on doing it because you're under the impression that this figure is in anyway "cheap" you couldn't be further off base. This is one damn nice figure. Add in the fact that the standard can be had for around $100, if you shop around, and it becomes a no-brainer, must buy. As you said, perhaps it's the color palette but in hand this figure is of the highest quality.

LOL...Oh, Yeah! I forgot to post the shots of what the CCTs did to Snake Eyes before they got to Duke!

Sufice it to say that Snake Eyes services are no longer available to the Joes.

But we all know that the SE they killed was a fake. SE swapped outfits with one of the Troopers and cut off his tongue so he couldnt speak.

:D

But we all know that the SE they killed was a fake. SE swapped outfits with one of the Troopers and cut off his tongue so he couldnt speak.

Crap! Maybe it was Zartan that the CCT's killed thinking it was Snake Eyes. That might explain the ease with which he was..."dispatched".

They can be forgiven as Zartan IS a reptilian shape shifter.

But the CCT's are gonna have to go back an do Snake Eyes all over again. I'll make sure to get pics up in the SE thread this time!

Edit - Oh, yeah! Back on topic...I finally got my Exclusive Duke from that pathetic outfit, UPS. Damn ! I hate it when Sideshow uses those clowns!

definitely not cheap looking...in any way. he is all kinds of awesome and one of sideshow's best (from any line)...imo.

Dare I say it....Duke is Hot Toys quality...easily the best figure in the line so far

Back