SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I buckled the other day and bought a Duke off Amazon (when I really had no plans to get him at first), after seeing him for a really good price. Such a good price, I pretty much assumed I was about to get screwed. Super fast shipping, was here in like 2 days from Texas. Looking him over, everything seems fine and he's def MIB, yay.

dukemib.jpg

How good of a price you might ask? Pretty good I think. Coupled with two $10 Amazon gift certificates I got for filling out a survey a few weeks ago, bringing the total even lower...

dukeshippingslip.jpg

...$41 and some change. I had to grab him for that price right? Clearly the dollie-gods wanted me to have him, and who I am to disobey.

Still shocked that a 25th Hasbro fig didn't show up instead. Now it's time to futz!

The funny thing is, I saw it a few days before from that seller at $65, I hesitated, got the amazon gift certs, came back the next morning to buy it and it was at like $95, then saw it again later that day back down to $55.

Again, the fact I didn't end up with a Barbie wearing some old Dragon fatigues is amazing.

Back