SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine. Not sure if the Binoculars are worth spending so much over a retailer's usual discount though.
But Duke is a must have either way! :rock

I got busy at work today so I just jumped on the wait list. I'm pretty sure it will convert and if it doesn't, I'll get it without the binoculars at a retailer discount.
Alan

How come I don't see the American flag patch on his arm in any pics????

IMG_0832.JPG

I got busy at work today so I just jumped on the wait list. I'm pretty sure it will convert and if it doesn't, I'll get it without the binoculars at a retailer discount.
Alan

Same here. I got on the waitlist after I got home, but I will consider getting the normal version instead. I'm just not impressed with the binoculars as an EX.

Same here. I got on the waitlist after I got home, but I will consider getting the normal version instead. I'm just not impressed with the binoculars as an EX.

YA the EX isn't that worth it. Now if he came with the Jetpack... :rotfl then ya. I wouldn't care if it was $50 more. It's a f-ing Jetpack, it'll still be worth it. :D

Back