SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through an apparent system glitch in the processing of my phone order way back when I'll have two exclusive Dukes arriving from SSC this Friday (of course I got charged for them both as well.) I guess that doubles my chances that I'll get good paint apps. :cool:

Well that would fund some small studios treatment on the one I keep....

Or I may just keep them both and put Beach Head's exclusive head on the second one.

Smirking Hillbilly Duke = :rock :lol

Duke is out for delivery...

This may sound like a wierd request, but when you receive it, can you make an observation on the Pro Body? This is one of the newer ones correct? And how does the height compare to a HT figure?

Thanks
Sure, no problem. Just don't expect me to undress him, I hate taking all the gear and crap off of these guys. :D

You gotta come thru with pics brother!!!

293-hulk-hogan-flex.gif
You bet your ass I will! :rock

I had my waitlist for a regular version convert like a month ago. And I only just got on the waitlists for both like in January. So I am not looking for my exclusive waitlist to convert at all. I won an ebay auction for one dirt cheap...less even than retail. But the guy backed out of the sale. I did get another one for just about 15 or 20 bucks more than retail, so it seems almost certain that the Ebay exclusive puchase will get to me before the Sideshow Regular one does just because of how far back on the list I am.

:exactly: Don't blame me because being a baby bird is drilling you in the :moon

:nana: You'd be surprised at how much I blame on you... The wife gets mad at me for not helping around the house, boss is pissed because I messed something up, cop pulls me over for speeding and, you guessed it, I blame NAM. :lecture Me putting the blame on you for my not being into the Joe line when Duke PPO'd is really just a minor thing.

:nana: You'd be surprised at how much I blame on you... The wife gets mad at me for not helping around the house, boss is pissed because I messed something up, cop pulls me over for speeding and, you guessed it, I blame NAM. :lecture Me putting the blame on you for my not being into the Joe line when Duke PPO'd is really just a minor thing.

129035603926917268.jpg

WTF, my shipping cost for the Duke is $26.46. But my John Connor BD Ex. was only $13.18 for shipping. I also called to see how much would the Recon at Waypoint 12 with Timber will cost to ship and I was told $20-$25, not more than the Duke. Something ain't right here. Does SS charge the exact amount for shipping? Or do they add more shipping cost if you use your points?

You havent been chared actual shipping, its still the 'pre-auth'. Once you get it your charge will be less.

You havent been chared actual shipping, its still the 'pre-auth'. Once you get it your charge will be less.

I hope your right, but I called customer service and they said Duke is heavier than John Connor:dunno But it still does not make sense because I was told that the shipping for the Waypoint w/Timber will be cheaper to ship vs the Duke? I asked if that is the final price for shipping, I was told it was because it was from the Final Invoice for Sideshow Order email:confused: This is one expensive binoculars.

Back