SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your right, but I called customer service and they said Duke is heavier than John Connor:dunno But it still does not make sense because I was told that the shipping for the Waypoint w/Timber will be cheaper to ship vs the Duke? I asked if that is the final price for shipping, I was told it was because it was from the Final Invoice for Sideshow Order email:confused: This is one expensive binoculars.
That would be the first I have ever heard of Sideshow pre-authing the actual shipping cost. I over 100 Sideshow orders I have never had the actual charge until I received the figure, then the shipping always drops.

Maybe they just dont like you.

That would be the first I have ever heard of Sideshow pre-authing the actual shipping cost. I over 100 Sideshow orders I have never had the actual charge until I received the figure, then the shipping always drops.

Maybe they just dont like you.

LOL, I hope this is just the pre-auth for the shipping like you all say. The shipping cost SS usually pre-auth is usually the cost they charge me. And this it the first time it is high, and this is the first time I'm using my points toward a purchase too.

LOL, I hope this is just the pre-auth for the shipping like you all say. The shipping cost SS usually pre-auth is usually the cost they charge me. And this it the first time it is high, and this is the first time I'm using my points toward a purchase too.

watch in 3 days it should drop off and the real shipping will be tagged with the complete subtotal.

watch in 3 days it should drop off and the real shipping will be tagged with the complete subtotal.

I guess I shouldn't worry then with all you vets telling me this. I'm glad we had this conversation. Makes me feel better now. Now to find a deal on a Hot Toys BSAA Chris Redfield.

Wait 2 weeks. The price will go down once the STARS version is released stateside.

I think the BSAA will go up as it is right now. Just last week I could get one for about $115-$125 shipped for one that was displayed or a new one for $150 shipped. But now they go for about $155 and up shipped, I'm just waiting for a promo code from hastings or a deal from a member here.

I still havent received my shipping notice :impatient:
I pre-order within the first 2 minutes after going up, I usually would have had a quantum notice already.

It happens on a rare occasion that emails get lost in cyber-space. You are likely still good-to-go.

But then again, you may have slipped through the cracks and your order may have been sent to a remote military base in Alaska.

But my money is on the most likely issue...as it happened so many times before...Cobra probably got him.

I think the BSAA will go up as it is right now. Just last week I could get one for about $115-$125 shipped for one that was displayed or a new one for $150 shipped. But now they go for about $155 and up shipped, I'm just waiting for a promo code from hastings or a deal from a member here.

I think it'll be the exact opposite. Once the STARS version hits, that'll be the one everybody's clamoring for. It's the more nostalgic pick of the two plus it's perfect bashing fodder for a Predator Blaine which just adds to the desire for the piece.

I still havent received my shipping notice :impatient:
I pre-order within the first 2 minutes after going up, I usually would have had a quantum notice already.

Look like EvilFace had them cancel the wrong freak's order. :lol

I have him in hand and will post pictures as soon as I find the usb cord to hook the camera up to the laptop...I honestly am NOT that impressed with headsculpt/paint job. He reminds me of the old 21st Century 1/6th WWII.

Maybe I will appreciate him more once I get all his gear on; the 1/6th water bottle is awsome. :hi5:

Back