SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have him in hand and will post pictures as soon as I find the usb cord to hook the camera up to the laptop...I honestly am NOT that impressed with headsculpt/paint job. He reminds me of the old 21st Century 1/6th WWII.

Maybe I will appreciate him more once I get all his gear on; the 1/6th water bottle is awsome. :hi5:

:panic::panic::panic: Bad sculpt? Bad paint!!! :panic::panic::panic:

:panic::panic::panic: Bad sculpt? Bad paint!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Bad sculpt in my opinion; the paint is spot on, his head is just way to...sculpted and square I guess. I might be being overly picky, but I am just not that impressed. He kind of reminds me of the guy who played Punisher in the 90's Punisher flick.

I going to load the pictures on my wife's laptop since mine doesn't have a memory slot; I can't find the darn usb cord for the life of me.

Bad sculpt in my opinion; the paint is spot on, his head is just way to...sculpted and square I guess. I might be being overly picky, but I am just not that impressed. He kind of reminds me of the guy who played Punisher in the 90's Punisher flick.

I going to load the pictures on my wife's laptop since mine doesn't have a memory slot; I can't find the darn usb cord for the life of me.

:pray: Lord, let Kibishii find the USB cord....

He looks like Dolf Lundgen?

dolph-lundgren-flat-top-rocky.jpg

Well that is the way the sculpt has looked from the start. A mix of Dolph Lundgren, Gary Busey and Frankenstein Monster.

Here are a few, sorry about the flash on the one with all his gear. Once I get all his goodies on him, I will set up the camera and take some more...ALOT of velcro on him and his kneepads keep falling off. :impatient:
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Was just taking shots of mine, just as well, they looked like crap. :lol

Duke looks awesome. I really like the headsculpt, the paint apps came out great and the clothing and gear are bad ass. Just like I said when they previewed this guy, this is now my favorite Joe and maybe overall figure period. :rock

Soooooooo call SS and find out why, no one here can answer it for ya.

I did and they said because the size and weight of it, but I was quoted a price of $10-$15. I'm asking because there is alot of people here who has experience in ordering from SS. Which some said just wait it out and they would adjust the shipping cost then charge the actual shipping. But I'll call them again when I receive it.

I still havent received my shipping notice :impatient:
I pre-order within the first 2 minutes after going up, I usually would have had a quantum notice already.

I was in the same boat. I came home from work today and still no shipping notice. I then sent Sideshow a message on their shipping status form and a few minutes later, I received the quantum notice. I guess it pays to speak up.
Alan

Can you show how tall the body is against a HT if possible. Also is the width from shoulder to shoulder longer? Tryin' to get an idea the difference between this Pro Body against a HT's and original Pro. Thanks

:lol

I started to take some pics, but stopped 'cause Kibishii posted his. I spent the rest of the time putting Duke's gear on, so if you were expecting a review of the body from me, it ain't happenin'. :D I hate taking all the clothes off only to put it back on and don't do it unless it's necessary.

All I'll say is this figure is bad ass, you guys won't be dissapointed.

Back