SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firefly?

we all aired our opinions on this one to the fullest. i like the exclusive accessory enough to preorder. if I didn't like the ex, I would definately be passing until I found him on clearance like I just did for SS.

I'm feeling compelled to buy, though ultimately I, too, will probably only use the head and accessories if I do. I think the eyes look great and are a terrific nod to the card art of the original, though the Cobra Trooper heads have pretty much the same expression and could serve the same purpose.

I keep wondering why I'm doing this though, when I could essentially kit-bash a Firefly that works just as well for much cheaper. Guns, grenades, walkie talkie, backpack could all be found elsewhere of course. I have no real use for the nuke, suitcase bomb, or goggles. I might end up not buying the guy at all, when the time comes to pay. Again, he looks pretty good, but I'm not interested in keeping a completely revamped and unrecognizable Firefly in my collection. If I do get him, he will receive some serious modifications.

Progmatinee, are you saying you found Storm Shadow on "clearance" somewhere? Or does "SS" refer to something else?

It will be interesting to see how fast it sells out for various reason, 1 being the problems with the redesign and 2 the price, which I doubt will have that great an affect as people can order and cancel.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lV7DzFP6FUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lV7DzFP6FUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

untitl11.jpg

Back