SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its funny cause Andy has also sculpted a Firefly for Palisades back in the days...

Firefly%201%20copy.jpg

Firefly%202%20copy.jpg

this would have been a HOME run for SS

My cammo arrived today, I'm sticking with this.
11244_102037983156794_100000517794977_53813_7922610_n.jpg

Got it for 17$, and it's almost the exact same material as the cobra troopers. it's nice ( surprisingly high quality. not HT quality, but atleast at sideshow quality, if a little lower. ) and ALOT darker than the pic is showing it to be. it looks a great deal like the 84 version.

It's a cellphone pic, so it's crap quality, but it's on a pro body.

So deadpool would like her then.

That camo outfit looks pretty good, where did you get it from? Is it two piece or a one piece jump suit like the 84Firefly?

Too bad it doesn't have a matching balaclava to slip on over the SS one. I'll pick up the head loose from Toy Anxiety and paint it to match the BDU camo.

That camo outfit looks pretty good, where did you get it from? Is it two piece or a one piece jump suit like the 84Firefly?

Yup that's it.

and it'd two piece shirt and pants. I tucked the shirt into the pants to make it look like that. he needs a second button added to the fly of the pants to keep them from popping open under the existing button, but that's an EASY fix. it's all snaps. snaps at the wrists, snaps snaps and more snaps.

If SSC slops that horrible cammo paint on his balaclava, you guys are ****ed! :lol

:lol too true, but if they paint it to match his camm, then it won't match his sweater either, and that might need replacing instead.

though i'll proly just leave him alone if they paint his face, and just slap that extra bit of body armor on him, and then call it a day. t

Too bad it doesn't have a matching balaclava to slip on over the SS one. I'll pick up the head loose from Toy Anxiety and paint it to match the BDU camo.

A slip over balaclava would look perfect, then we could have the option of either the classic look or this modern real world look.

Duke had both Scarlett and that slave chick in the MASS Device. Then there's Falcon who two-timed Jinx with Zarana-in-disguise.

Didn't that turn out to be Zartan-as-Zarana-in-disguise? I seem to remember something about Duke "switching teams".

Oops...I meant Falcon.

Duke had both Scarlett and that slave chick in the MASS Device. Then there's Falcon who two-timed Jinx with Zarana-in-disguise.

He also macked on Covergirl and got a smooch for his efforts during the Season 1 Christmas episode. I forget the name of the episode, but it's the one where Cobra, shrunk by Destro's shrink ray, infiltrate the base via toys planted by Firefly.

Back