SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HULK MAD!!!
2353582730_b48d0a0930.jpg

TOO MANY SYLLA-THINGIES!

He stops reading your sig at "Anyone..." and just says I'm NOT just anyone! SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't want more stuff to commit to buying. I like diversity in my collection but I'd rather have new characters than rehashes of one's that are already done. I'm not really a completist. If I feel I've got the definitive version of a character, I move on. That being said, I am stoked for V1 SE. But SE is the exception to the rule in my case. SS would have to have one hell of a load out and a bad a** outfit in order for me to consider adding another.

This all from a guy who owns way too many HT predators.

"Anyone who attempts to look at things through multiple perspectives will only discover that he knows much less of the truth than he had originally thought, and ultimately, that truth is illusory."--Aquagreen Wolverine

Does failure mean I can't go to anymore of NamblaMagazine's retreats? Sad monkey :monkey2

I am sorry that your little slogan is ham-handed nonsense, btw.

Oh wait, let me answer in a manner you will understand:

fail-owned-billboard-fail.jpg

Oh, haha picture with word FAIL in huge letters! All the 12 year olds must be rolling on the floor.

Does failure mean I can't go to anymore of NamblaMagazine's retreats? Sad monkey :monkey2

I am sorry that your little slogan is ham-handed nonsense, btw.

Oh wait, let me answer in a manner you will understand:

fail-owned-billboard-fail.jpg

Oh, haha picture with word FAIL in huge letters! All the 12 year olds must be rolling on the floor.

Another point on your frequent fail miles! :lol:p

I bet about September. It's driving me nuts. I want this damn figure now!!!!!

I think we'll be seeing Beach around then with the next announcement (SDCC likely) to ship around Christmas. They're really gonna have to step it up if they're gonna meet the release numbers quoted at Spook last year (wasn't it 7 figures for 2010?).

I think we'll be seeing Beach around then with the next announcement (SDCC likely) to ship around Christmas. They're really gonna have to step it up if they're gonna meet the release numbers quoted at Spook last year (wasn't it 7 figures for 2010?).

wow 7 for 2010? At least if beachhead is in Dec that gives me heaps of breathing room with my purchases

Back