SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut in the Ask Sideshow thread, but I am still really psyched about the figure. It's grown on me a lot and I'm not hung up on the changes anymore. Still need a BR Joker machine gun, but otherwise, I think he's killer.

Right. I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut in the Ask Sideshow thread, but I am still really psyched about the figure. It's grown on me a lot and I'm not hung up on the changes anymore. Still need a BR Joker machine gun, but otherwise, I think he's killer.

This figure has also grown on me too. The first time I saw it, I was pretty impressed, but not sold. Now I think it's almost perfect. The only thing that rubs me slightly (I do mean sightly) are the black reinforced elbow/knee layers. It makes some sense(due to wear and tear in the battle field), but not really considering it's suppose to be an urban camo bdu set. The knees and elbows just clash and make the camo kinda useless.
And I do agree that the grey head is by far better than the camo one. I never thought I would ever say that, but it is. Just my opinion.

Flex pay has him scheduled for July...the Flex pay gives an idea of releases

Firefly-July
Flint-September
Beachhead-November

That would be cool to get these Joe figures every 2 month starting in July. Start saving your money boys.

Flexpay normally starts the month after you request it. On figures, it's usually a 2 month payment plan.

Flexpay normally starts the month after you request it. On figures, it's usually a 2 month payment plan.

That what I thought too. I had requested Flex pay on Duke last year, about 2 months after the PO went up. I figure it was plenty of time right? Well, when Duke started to ship out, I wondered why they hadnt charged me. I kinda got worried that something had gone wrong whith my order. I decided to contact them, they told me the flex pay was starting later that month and the 2nd payment the following month. I cant remember exactly what explanation they gave me, but it didnt make sense. I had requested flex pay way in advance.

I've flex-payed several items from SS before. Your first payment is either charged the month before the item comes out or the month it is released. It has been different on a case by case basis.

has anyone been converted to an EX edition? Ive noticed alot of that happening with Beachhead so I am just wandering what my chances are.

Back