SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone been converted to an EX edition? Ive noticed alot of that happening with Beachhead so I am just wandering what my chances are.

Ex Duke - One of the most loved characters in GI Joe-dom - and only a 750 piece edition size - and my Ex converted even though I didn't get onto the waitlist until 7 1/2 months after the pre-order.

Firefly - Has 2/3 of the edition size of Duke, but is one of the most hated figures in GI Joe-dom - I think you are good-to-go for an eventual conversion.

Yeah I wish I would have gotten in on these sooner myself. I really like that Storm Shadow. I do have a Cobra Commander that I recently attained. I have to give the credit to Firefly for pushing me over the edge. Patiently waiting for Beachhead also.

Is there any love for the 1992 FIREFLY?

:D

See subject.

firefly1992.jpg

I have been thinking a lot of the SSC interpretation of Firefly and how far removed it is from the original. And the more I think about it...

the more I think that they should go back and update every single image and interpretation ever used of Firefly to perfectly reflect Sideshows.

I have been thinking a lot of the SSC interpretation of Firefly and how far removed it is from the original. And the more I think about it...

the more I think that they should go back and update every single image and interpretation ever used of Firefly to perfectly reflect Sideshows.

:gah: I sure hope that's sarcasm. :lol

I have been thinking a lot of the SSC interpretation of Firefly and how far removed it is from the original. And the more I think about it...the more I think that they should go back and update every single image and interpretation ever used of Firefly to perfectly reflect Sideshows.

Look I like SSC's FF but no. A man's got his limits. :nono

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror TAKE that ____ BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:

Back