SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<<<<<<<<<<< buttcheeks flanking the a-hole.

Human centipede? I kid, I kid! :wave

How many variations of THE BARONESS will Sideshow actually produce?

For starters there is the regular and "exclusive" edition.

Very likely a version in blue and maybe (longshot) a crimson/red version somewhere down the line (i.e. SDCC exclusive, etc.).

A blue one might be okay if they change up the outfit a bit to match her earlier, pre-action figure Marvel appearances.

Crimson definitely has a precedent but I have a feeling Sideshows veering away from that sort of thing with its exclusives...

How many variations of THE BARONESS will Sideshow actually produce?

For starters there is the regular and "exclusive" edition.

Very likely a version in blue and maybe (longshot) a crimson/red version somewhere down the line (i.e. SDCC exclusive, etc.).

If they made a variant (hope not) I think there is a better chance of seeing a red one before a blue one.

Has there been any new info on this badgirl since SDCC? They haven't shown the full reveal with the windswept hair yet have they?

Last edited:
If there was, it would be here.

Funny, the Preorder 66 podcast said Baroness was cartoon looking. :lol

I luv guys like you evilface, you keep me in this hobby. If I ever feel like I've become too much of a fanboy I just need to come in here and read a comment like yours and when I don't even know what the Preorder 66 podcast is, I realize I'm not as obsessed as I thought I was.:rotfl

Back