SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Sideshow Collectibles FB

"Sideshow Collectibles Brian Cone Erik Capley Ben Roberts We're giving your wallets a short break :) There will be Joe pre-order in few weeks don't you worry"

Maybe the Baroness will be up for pre-order very soon???

"Sideshow Collectibles Brian Cone Erik Capley Ben Roberts We're giving your wallets a short break :) There will be Joe pre-order in few weeks don't you worry"

Coding for "we'll be implementing another price hike shortly."

Yeah...I'm not impressed. What, exactly, is "a few" weeks. In the grand scheme of things, "a few" can be 6 or 8. And "Joe Pre-order" does not give me a lot of confidence that we are goingto get back to a good 6-figure-minimum-per-year pace.

A single Joe pre-ordering a month from now and then no more for another 6 months can make the highlighted phrase a true statement.

Christ...if they don't have anything else ready, I would be happy if they would come out and say so and give us a cheesy variant to hold us over. I have mentioned before that I would be OK with a Cobra Desert Trooper and then jungle variants of Officer, Sniper, and Trooper if was just a matter of filling in time until some new ones got ready.

Sooo want Tomax and Xamot....
gives me an excuse to buy more CGs

I would totally buy tomax and xamot too!!!! them, and Zarana and Zander are my favorite Gi Joe characters...besides Baroness..of course :lol I wonder what are the chances of a 1/6th Zarana figure would be???? Im sure Zander is not even a thought :( but one can wish :pray:

Yeah...I'm not impressed. What, exactly, is "a few" weeks. In the grand scheme of things, "a few" can be 6 or 8. And "Joe Pre-order" does not give me a lot of confidence that we are goingto get back to a good 6-figure-minimum-per-year pace.

Sideshow said At Comi-con 2011 they were done with 6+ figures a year on all lines. 4-5 figures a year, per line, Maximum. This was done to accommodate a good work flow once they added in the DC comics figures, with the Star wars and Gi joe.

This allows for them to not need to compromise on Quality, produce better looking figures, and for those of us that collect all three lines, keeps it from becoming impossible to do so.

Note: that's 4-5 UNIQUE figures. not counting variants ( desert trooper/ sniper/officer, clones clones clones, etc) or convention items.

Sideshow said At Comi-con 2011 they were done with 6+ figures a year on all lines. 4-5 figures a year, per line, Maximum. This was done to accommodate a good work flow once they added in the DC comics figures, with the Star wars and Gi joe.

This allows for them to not need to compromise on Quality, produce better looking figures, and for those of us that collect all three lines, keeps it from becoming impossible to do so.

Note: that's 4-5 UNIQUE figures. not counting variants ( desert trooper/ sniper/officer, clones clones clones, etc) or convention items.

And as I said.....allows them to increase the price of each individual figure by probably another 5-10%.

And as I said.....allows them to increase the price of each individual figure by probably another 5-10%.

As long as the quality goes up by an amount equal to, or greater than the price increase, I'm ok with this.

WE've had 3 releases this year already

Zartan was released this year

Rock n N Roll was released this year

Falcon was released this year

and it's 4-5 AT MOST

As long as the quality goes up by an amount equal to, or greater than the price increase, I'm ok with this.

WE've had 3 releases this year already

Zartan was released this year

Rock n N Roll was released this year

Falcon was released this year

and it's 4-5 AT MOST

Crimson Guard too.

And isn't SE do in November?

But I only feel secured when I have a stock pile of pre orders.

So for this year, we have had

Falcon ( SDCC exclusive variant(

Black dragon ninja ( Variant)

Zartan (original)

Crimson Guard ( Original)

Rock N Roll ( Original )

Snake Eys W/ Timber ( Original )

So 4 original releases, and 2 variants this year. Right on target.

Back