SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We already know that we will be getting Baroness and Major Bludd next year, so that only leaves 2-3 unannounced characters for 2013

We can assume that there will be at least 2 Joe's, and I'm guessing there will also be an update of either Cobra Commander or Storm Shadow.

Also, I'm betting Destro will be revealed at SDCC 2013 for a 2014 release.

I almost posted something out loud today. That was close.

We already know that we will be getting Baroness and Major Bludd next year, so that only leaves 2-3 unannounced characters for 2013

We can assume that there will be at least 2 Joe's, and I'm guessing there will also be an update of either Cobra Commander or Storm Shadow.

High probability of Snow Job and a Snow Serpent too.

I would buy a second version of Cobra commander and storm shadow... but Im really hoping for COBRA BAT !!! come on Bat, come on BAT !!!

I feel as if he is a bit of rehash but when I look at it, he stands alone pretty well and he came with a lot of cool ****. The rehash doesn't bother because I mean, the line is military themed, things are supposed to be "uniformed" ... :lol

I swear you guys are huffing poop. A rehash of whom? :dunno

Flash mob! Go, now!

cupidflasher345x345.gif
cupidflasher345x345.gif
cupidflasher345x345.gif

cupidflasher345x345.gif
cupidflasher345x345.gif
cupidflasher345x345.gif

cupidflasher345x345.gif
cupidflasher345x345.gif

Prince Albert is vertical. Only one hole.

Horizontal with two holes is something else, but I can never remember the name, and I can't look it up at work.

Stupid content filter.:computer

Back