SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I remember that there was some consternation with the swap out hair pieces and possible exposed "lines". Maybe someone else will remember.

It's been confirmed I believe by Sideshow that she will have two switch out portraits.
I think they most likely went with two separate sculpts since the shoulders might make the hair pop off too easily when posing.

It's been confirmed I believe by Sideshow that she will have two switch out portraits.
I think they most likely went with two separate sculpts since the shoulders might make the hair pop off too easily when posing.

yeah popping hair would be annoying, but this is going to drive up the price for sure now :( hopefully not over 199

It might be. I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and look.

Me too!:lol

I remember seeing that, but then remember reading something about them just going with two heads. :huh

I am going to go with anticipating the hair pieces. That way...if it IS just switch-out hair pieces, I am not disappointed. And if it turns out to be two portraits...I love Sideshow just a little more.:lol

I heard two head Sculpts

thats been the Exclusive trend lately for Joe

Bludd is getting two portraits aswell

Sideshow has probably learned if they go too high with their G.I. JOE prices, they end up giving away their stock.

They might use the new female Pro as an excuse to charge more.

Wouldn't surprise me, but they've got big plans and plenty of use for the new body. I mean we already know of Baroness, Harley, and Catwoman using it so far. Scarlett can't be far behind and I'm sure Wonder Woman isn't either. Probably a new Padme or Leia thrown into that mix and it will get paid off in no time.

Personally, I think it was Bludd's highly articulated robo arm added a lot to his cost.

Wouldn't surprise me, but they've got big plans and plenty of use for the new body. I mean we already know of Baroness, Harley, and Catwoman using it so far. Scarlett can't be far behind and I'm sure Wonder Woman isn't either. Probably a new Padme or Leia thrown into that mix and it will get paid off in no time.

Personally, I think it was Bludd's highly articulated robo arm added a lot to his cost.

Indy was a $40 bump, same with SW, so I almost expect this to nestle in the $160+ range. Probably closer to Bludd if not more.

Thats true. But Indy did also come with a lot more than the average figure did then like a second head, several types of hands, and a decent amount of accessories. I think around $160 is a good bet though. A basic Joe with most of the same gear in a new color is $135, and since Baroness isn't exactly primed for lots of reused parts in her outfit, somewhere in the Zartan/Bludd price range is likely.

Thats true. But Indy did also come with a lot more than the average figure did then like a second head, several types of hands, and a decent amount of accessories. I think around $160 is a good bet though. A basic Joe with most of the same gear in a new color is $135, and since Baroness isn't exactly primed for lots of reused parts in her outfit, somewhere in the Zartan/Bludd price range is likely.

German Indy came with nada and he was the same price. But I completely forgot they're giving us those useless new stands, so looking at Boba, and with the new body, easily $199. I also expect the next Joe to be up there as well. :monkey1

Back