SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't SS say that Seprentor was on the short list to be made. It was around the time Zartan was released?

Some nice 1/6 coming up: Baroness, Destro, Snow Job, Batman, Superman, Catwoman, Harlequin, Darth Vader . . .

proof????

on twitter,Sideshow said Baroness was going up for pre-order before the end of the year...

sorry,don't believe ya

go look at sideshow facebook i asked the question and they answered it for me under their questions its under my name erik capley

go look at sideshow facebook i asked the question and they answered it for me under their questions its under my name erik capley

I guess Sideshow themselves don't really know when anything is going up for pre-order then...(two Sideshow employees saying two different things)

why say things that won't happen Sideshow?

The last flag points interview also said we'd see another Joe reveal before years out...I guess this line is definitely 2 figures per year now

looks like:

Major Bludd in June
Baroness in Nov/Dec of 2013

Snowjob-2014
Snow Serpent-2014

Destro-2015
Scarlet-2015

yeah,I'll be dead before we get to Mutt and junkyard

proof????

on twitter,Sideshow said Baroness was going up for pre-order before the end of the year...

sorry,don't believe ya

Baroness will most likely not be available for Pre-Order until sometime in 2013 at this point.

-SideshowAlex

I guess Sideshow themselves don't really know when anything is going up for pre-order then...(two Sideshow employees saying two different things)

why say things that won't happen Sideshow?

The last flag points interview also said we'd see another Joe reveal before years out...I guess this line is definitely 2 figures per year now

looks like:

Major Bludd in June
Baroness in Nov/Dec of 2013

Snowjob-2014
Snow Serpent-2014

Destro-2015
Scarlet-2015

yeah,I'll be dead before we get to Mutt and junkyard

Unfortunately there are instances were an item has to be delayed. So it may have been on schedule to Pre-Order on XYZ but then had to be pushed back (maybe due to a licensor reason, a modification reason, etc.). This is why we just should't give y'all any time frames at all when y'all ask cause it just frustrates folks when delays happen (which is understandable of course). :(

-SideshowAlex

Back