SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I'd bit willing to give one a shot though. If they make them Environmental bases instead of just a plain old logo type stand, I'd be OK with that. I've like that they've added the sand stands for sandy characters, repainted white for Snowtroopers, etc. But I would like them to expand that idea more since the full Environments seemed to have tanked horribly.

I heard baroness will come with 2 scuplts also sweet....just differnt hair sculpts...

At least be able bash the 2nd for differnt look though same with other figures is always cool .

:lol

I'd bit willing to give one a shot though. If they make them Environmental bases instead of just a plain old logo type stand, I'd be OK with that. I've like that they've added the sand stands for sandy characters, repainted white for Snowtroopers, etc. But I would like them to expand that idea more since the full Environments seemed to have tanked horribly.

No thanks. I know you were gay for them, but most of us thought the dios sucked. HT's using those stupid dio bases to jack the cost of underwhelming/bare bones figures over the $200 mark. I see Sideshow doing the same if given the opportunity. There's a reason the dios failed. Shrinking them into display stands to "justify" price hikes on the 1/6 will only result in less people collecting the figures.

Baroness is going up for pre-order before the end of the year according to twitter

Sounds like a "Black Friday" special

then,12 days of Christmas we get Snowjob reveal and maybe Snow Serpent

Baroness is going up for pre-order before the end of the year according to twitter

Sounds like a "Black Friday" special

then,12 days of Christmas we get Snowjob reveal and maybe Snow Serpent

I would be all over the SnowSerpent.................

Back