SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baroness will most likely not be available for Pre-Order until sometime in 2013 at this point.

-SideshowAlex

thanks for the REAL update,but why is the Joe line slowing down so much? there are so MANY characters to do.

is it going 2-3 per year going forward now?

thanks for the REAL update,but why is the Joe line slowing down so much? there are so MANY characters to do.

is it going 2-3 per year going forward now?

Sorry, I really am not in the know of much of the future of the line (whether it will be 2/3 a year....4/5 a year....10 a year). I'm just not privvy to such info.

-SideshowAlex

No way. Let them take their time. What's the point in rushing it? If it doesn't come out right then you're going to have this thread full of people *****ing about this and that. That's not fun.

I don't want quantity. I want quality.

The only thing I want are a ton of teasers. I want to see what they're cooking.

No way. Let them take their time. What's the point in rushing it? If it doesn't come out right then you're going to have this thread full of people *****ing about this and that. That's not fun.

I don't want quantity. I want quality.

The only thing I want are a ton of teasers. I want to see what they're cooking.

the quality has been there since the 1st figure :dunno

and I'm sure the quality would still be there if they kept their original 5-6 figures a year schedule..

at 2 per year,the line loses excitement,then gets boring which ends the line in general

Since their first figure? If quality was delivered; then why was everyone switching out bodies snake eyes? Why was everyone adjusting the visors

:cuckoo::dunno

sorry,but the 1st snake eyes was great...(loose joints aside,it still was great)...since then,the joints have been fixed with CC

and if the 1st snake eyes sucks so badly,explain why people are (still) paying $300+ to obtain....not bad for a "bad quality" figure

and if the 1st snake eyes sucks so badly,explain why people are (still) paying $300+ to obtain....not bad for a "bad quality" figure

Seriously because they don't know any better; more than likely they're going to leave what they bought from eBay in the box, on a shelf and or in storage.

I think the new fem body is the holdup on Baroness.
If the joints are just slightly lose there, Sideshow will never hear the end of it. Even though, I don't think there was any completely new body that didn't have issues at launch.

Seriously because they don't know any better; more than likely they're going to leave what they bought from eBay in the box, on a shelf and or in storage.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

V1 SE is garbage and garbage is best kept enclosed. If I didn't want to complete the line there is no way I would have bought it.

The "going price point" is more a reflection of the rarity not the quality.

He has to troll that and lie about the purchase because he was too cheap to pick him up. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

He also doesn't realize that Sideshow released the V2 SE first and we're just now getting their take on the V1. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. :lol

And he wasn't that expensive either? $115? Dunno. I'm old and I forgot. Soooo 2008.

Back