SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope not either, more hoping somebody new, if they do recondo, hit & run, wild bill, or tunnel rat. i would be fine. lot of those i said they already have the unis almost

Prolly be more "classic" characters: Gung-ho, Roadblock and whoever else.

Just a look back at what might have been.
So glad SSC got rid of that thigh high rubber armor and went with pleather on the back side.
Though I wished they kept the high heels.

hmm, definitely an improvement on the armor, but yikes no heels now :slap that will have to be added

hmm, definitely an improvement on the armor, but yikes no heels now :slap that will have to be added
baroness_1_by_ASCHELL.jpg

gijoe-1984-baroness-cobra-intelligence-officer-3280-MLM4082423214_042013-F.jpg

What's this now? Sideshow Freaks complaining about an SSC G.I. Joe being too accurate to the original art and/or figure? :thud: :rotfl

I've never been opposed to them improving the look of any given figure. It's when they make them look worse that their modernizing becomes a problem.

baroness_1_by_ASCHELL.jpg

gijoe-1984-baroness-cobra-intelligence-officer-3280-MLM4082423214_042013-F.jpg

What's this now? Sideshow Freaks complaining about an SSC G.I. Joe being too accurate to the original art and/or figure? :thud: :rotfl

Wouldn't be the internet without complaining ;)
But no bother to me a simple mod will change that...
Heels will always be sexier on baroness than flats.

I've never been opposed to them improving the look of any given figure. It's when they make them look worse that their modernizing becomes a problem.

:exactly:

They're not trying to sell us a blonde baroness with a robotic claw hand. :lol

Although, that being said, I wish GI Joes were all like DX releases, an outfit pretty much dead onto the file card/80s art and then an updated modern outfit/weapons/body armor/gear for displaying however you wish. Hell, I'd probably be redressing them every few months. :lol

Hence the irony in your bemoaning the lack of combat stripper-heels. :p

Heels will always be sexier on baroness than flats.
But not necessarily better. Heck, if we took your criterion to its logical conclusion she'd be running around dressed (for a given value of "dressed") like this:

Jazz1.jpg

improving? so by adding ridiculous stripper heals they would have improved the look of the original figure?
this is one figure im glad is pretty much spot on.

But not necessarily better. Heck, if we took your criterion to its logical conclusion she'd be running around dressed (for a given value of "dressed") like this:

Kinda presumptuous to call it 'logic'.

improving? so by adding ridiculous stripper heals they would have improved the look of the original figure?

Yup. Scarlet in heels would be dumb, but not Baroness.

Kinda presumptuous to call it 'logic'.

Yup. Scarlet in heels would be dumb, but not Baroness.

i thought the heels looked Bada$$ when she was first shown, but i can live without them. the figure looks perfect to me. and i agree no heel for scarlet.....but hey...if sideshow ever gets around to a Zarana.....she would have to have them IMO. but i doubt she'll ever get made. im excited to see Scarlet...and maybe Jinxx and cover girl (at one point, did'nt someone from sideshow say she was on the "boards" as one of the female figures?) not "in production" but she was being considered. i think i remember her and lady jaye as being considered but a cobra woman (baroness) would be first. or i could have just dreamed it...idk...lol

Back