SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't expect her to arrive this soon, I had to cancel mine. :(
The exclusive is still in stock so I'll reorder later.

At Sideshow when it rains it pours! Can't believe how much stuff is being released in the first 2 weeks of this month. Stuff that's been delayed for months and even stuff that's early :cuckoo:

Very tempting figure. Not really a Joe collector but might pick her up after i get my commander.

It's happened every year, but usually right before Christmas.

You can't really blame them as the product is done when it's done. :dunno

Or when it rushed b4 all the production stops for the entrire February :dunno

I am worried about the quality of products released in late Dec - Jan.

Curious to see how Baroness comes out. Everything seems to be coming super early and all at the same time lately. Like what the hell? I'm going broke already. :slap

Or when it rushed b4 all the production stops for the entrire February :dunno

I am worried about the quality of products released in late Dec - Jan.

Is that because of Chinese New Year? Isn't that for 2 weeks?

Curious to see how Baroness comes out. Everything seems to be coming super early and all at the same time lately. Like what the hell? I'm going broke already. :slap

nothing comes out "Super early"

Cobra Commander was due in November(pushed to January)...shockingly,Baroness is on schedule (which is a first for Sideshow in quite a long time)

nothing comes out "Super early"

Cobra Commander was due in November(pushed to January)...shockingly,Baroness is on schedule (which is a first for Sideshow in quite a long time)

with 100 bucks in reward points on SSC...i can't decide on who i want to get....getting her at a huge discount would be great tho...but im still not sure who to get..lol..

Wow, they're both coming out? Ho boy. Going to be expensive this month.

hope not either, more hoping somebody new, if they do recondo, hit & run, wild bill, or tunnel rat. i would be fine. lot of those i said they already have the unis almost

Back