SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC, there has been only five 1:6 female SW characters from Sideshow.

Aayla Secura
Asajj Ventress
Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission
Princess Leia
Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise

Who, Greedo?

Good one, devil, but I was actually referring to Numa as the last female character produced by SSC. I figured many people wouldn't consider her as she was more like an accessory.

Wow, im really surprised people dont dig this one... thought she was the closest to arah correct they have done so far.

Agreed, I couldn't imagine her coming out any better, shes a great rep of the 80s character and just looks great all around as a collector's piece.

She is pretty awesome. I cancelled for the moment, and knocked her down my list of priorities (I need a HT Luke before they dry up, and I expect they will soon, given how Vader turned out) but she is a must.

Good one, devil, but I was actually referring to Numa as the last female character produced by SSC. I figured many people wouldn't consider her as she was more like an accessory.

She was so far off my radar I would never have guessed. I should have remembered Aayla, considering all the headaches it took for me to get her presentable. That figure was the poster child for why it took so long to get women in this line.

--

DOH!

I didn't even consider her since the set she came in was really a SW military set.

Same. There's just something about this one that doesn't seem right to me, and this is from someone who loves the character and was waiting for this one for a long time. I think I'm done with SSC Joes. :(

If Destro was done correctly it would have been a whole other story. Along with ordering an arse age ago and having them ship at the same time and right after Christmas no doubt... that's $60 wasted in shipping for the 2 alone.

It's feast or famine with this line... and I don't care what anyone else thinks about the customs being attempted here. Sure they might make nice pictures to look at...but they aren't worth owning.

Plus the price points on Sideshow Sixth scale doesn't make any sense anymore and the quality just isn't worth it. At least not to me. If others are in favour of the opposite point of view more power to them.

Spending some time packing up my joe shelves this weekend.

It's feast or famine with this line... and I don't care what anyone else thinks about the customs being attempted here. Sure they might make nice pictures to look at...but they aren't worth owning.
Just out of interest, what do you mean by "nice to look at but arent worth owning"?
Not trying to be a **** just wondering.

Just out of interest, what do you mean by "nice to look at but arent worth owning"?
Not trying to be a **** just wondering.

No worries. Just meant the quality wouldn't be worth any financial value. Still too amateurish/sloppy etc. aside from elvis

There are board members who do a ton of good work though and if it's their own past time that's different.

Hmmm... I guess everyones different.

Although Star Wars figures were what brought me to these boards it was pics of peoples Steel Brigades that got me started ordering from the Joe line.

I think you mean the Commander. Baroness doesn't charge until Monday or Tuesday.

Didnt order commander, and received 3 notices 1 FedEx trk # email, 1 we shipped your baroness email, and 1 we processed your payment/invoice for baroness email.

Item #:1000041
Baroness Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive
TCxxxxxx
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
Backord: 0
US $179.99
Sub Total:
US $179.99
Discount:
US $-0.00
Freight: