SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've been nice if SSC had included both pairs of shoes to achieve both looks, casual and on the field.

Because people keep complaining about figures not being arah correct so i guess they figured to go with arah correct shoes not realising this time round people would moan about the opposite...

I wish they would do both too, but the "flats" make more sense.

That said, I kinda wish they'd done more of a thicker-soled combat boot for her, something a bit more "action worthy", for lack of a better term.

Still, can't wait for her arrival!

Three figures this month for me- her, the new Commander and the new Vader. Lots more pics to dream up.....

I'm trying to put together a custom fig and I'm driving myself nuts over wanting it to look like the original card art (which was what I set out to do originally) and geeking out over kick *** updated tactical gear that I think fits the character in a modern day setting (more of a POC/30th ann. take on the figs, which arte my favorite figs next to the 80s).

Hell, I've half convinced myself I need a geared SnakeEyes with a black MICH helmet :lol

Its definitely making me realize why SSC can't please everyone, when I can't even figure out myself exactly how I want the characters to look. :lecture

“You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time"

I am still extremely happy to get her if I wasn't I wouldn't drop $180+!on her, just made a comment about how I want to redo the shoes and things blew up lol

Just a look back at what might have been.
So glad SSC got rid of that thigh high rubber armor and went with pleather on the back side.
Though I wished they kept the high heels.

My Girlfriend just saw those heels & said they look like Baroness shops at PayLess...

My Girlfriend just saw those heels & said they look like Baroness shops at PayLess...

:lol They are pretty generic high heels. If she were going to be 'fashionable' (i.e. idiotic enough) to wear high heels while sporting body armour, she would definitely go with something more sophisticated.

I like the flat heels and look forward to what will be my first G.I. Joe figure.

:lol They are pretty generic high heels. If she were going to be 'fashionable' (i.e. idiotic enough) to wear high heels while sporting body armour, she would definitely go with something more sophisticated.

I like the flat heels and look forward to what will be my first G.I. Joe figure.

I think she will be a great first Joe... IMO Beach Head, possibly Firefly are the only ones that top her... although Major Bludd aint far behind.
I had no idea what PayLess was, my girlfriend is American & had to explain it to me.

"We will begin processing all orders forBaroness Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive (1000041)*on*Monday, January 13, 2014.*We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order"

What's weird is the shipping cost was $13+, while the Vader I ordered was $10 and it is a lot heavier

Back