SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend is fully aware that if she ever decides to move back to the States im cool with that!

I feel your pain, I get clipped on taxes every time, if i dont want somethings asap I buy from a local retailer

Got my notice for the 13th. This is an expensive month--EX T-800 wait list converted & got him on the 2nd, Darth Malgus arrived the 6th, Cobra Commander being charged the 10th, Baroness on the 13th, and Man of Steel Superman sometime this month (lost track with everything else coming out). If everything had come out on schedule they would have been spaced apart enough where it wouldn't be a big deal but 4 figures in 2 weeks is a bit much. However, I suppose I shouldn't complain since I'm finally getting them.

Well, technically they did release a female Star Wars charactera year and a half ago... :monkey3

yep...lol ^^^ but they should have waited till they had a new body, cause with the old one, her outfit looked weird. i had her. she's my fav SW character. IMO the baroness came out perfect (i would have perfered heels though..lol) i cant wait to see the next jo girl. its gonna be hard to beat the baroness.

IIRC, there has been only five 1:6 female SW characters from Sideshow.

Aayla Secura
Asajj Ventress
Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission
Princess Leia
Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise

yep...lol ^^^ but they should have waited till they had a new body, cause with the old one, her outfit looked weird. i had her. she's my fav SW character. IMO the baroness came out perfect (i would have perfered heels though..lol) i cant wait to see the next jo girl. its gonna be hard to beat the baroness.
--

The next female is very likely Scarlett, but I'd be surprised if Lady Jaye got bumped ahead of her.

After Scarlett, then Lady Jaye.

As for any more afterwards, there is Cover Girl, Jinx, & Zarana and Agent Helix as a very long shot asides from possibly alternate versions for The Baroness and Scarlett possibly.

Cancelled.

Not feeling the love for this line anymore.

Same. There's just something about this one that doesn't seem right to me, and this is from someone who loves the character and was waiting for this one for a long time. I think I'm done with SSC Joes. :(

Same. There's just something about this one that doesn't seem right to me, and this is from someone who loves the character and was waiting for this one for a long time. I think I'm done with SSC Joes. :(

Wow, im really surprised people dont dig this one... thought she was the closest to arah correct they have done so far.

Back