SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted here because I pre-ordered Hawk,but you can say that any SSC figure is pretty much up to par. I like the way Sideshow is going lending realism to their figs,(gear,weapons etc ) What do you guys think?

It's fine as long as they don't deviate too far from the original concepts and designs of the characters. as in, they look ENOUGH like their comic and cartoon counterparts that you can tell who they are at a glance.

the characters I will be curious to see SSC do are the ones that are totally untraditional or non military. Lets see what they do with Baronness, Dreadnoks, Destro, etc. Zartan seems like evidence they will keep close to the source material on oddballs.

big boa with everlast gloves, bazooka with a real authentic jersey jim kellys, raptor with real bird wings. real world gear

I would buy each of those.

I want to make a Bazooka but something keeps telling me SS will make him.

I posted here because I pre-ordered Hawk,but you can say that any SSC figure is pretty much up to par. I like the way Sideshow is going lending realism to their figs,(gear,weapons etc ) What do you guys think?

As long as it is a good representation of the figure...I am good with it. I am even good with a completely new vision of the characters. Just as long as they are cool. I am not in the crowd that has a phobia about moving too far away from the original design comfort zone. They can change them as much as they want. If they are badass...they have a spot on my shelf.

The Sideshow site now has the flex pay dates as September and October. Hopefully with this time they can get the paint apps to look better than Dusty...

Pretty dope!

sdcc2011_sideshow_gijoe_6.jpg

Back